16

Emma's pov

I'm so excited today because I'm meeting my sister. I was about to knock but the door opened showing my sister. And she attacked me into a hug, well something got to me before her and I looked down.

"O. M. G you're pregnant".

"Surprise".

"where is tyler?". Tyler is her husband. Is it possible to love your sister's husband more than you love your sister?, because I do. He is everything you'll want in a guy. He understands me more than my own sister does.
And the most important thing, he also loves photography. I just wish there is a mini Tyler out there for me.

"I beat him to you first".

"EMMA". And the voice have been dying to hear.

"TY. God, I've missed you". And there people is the dramatic hug.

"Soooo, ty is more important to you than me?" jade asked.

"Did you just figure that out?" he replied in a duh tone.

"If you are to rate from 1-10 of how much you've missed me what will it be?" he asked.

"10 duh" .

"What about me em". She always feel left out whenever I'm with them and I love it.

Someone important to her giving me more attention, what a pleasure.

"1.1432785".

"Hehe, I think you put the decimal in the wrong place".

"Oh yeah sorry, I meant 0.11432785".

"What!, screw youu".

"Are you jealous that she missed me more than you?".

"You know she's not living here. I will see who you'll come to when she is gone".

"That's the reason I'm enjoying this moment babe".

"Okayyy". I cut them both, else they won't stop.

"What are we eating?".

"Food".

"I know, I meant what type of food?".

"Lasagna".

"Hmm yummy".

"My cousin is coming over tonight".
meeting another one of Tyler's family, this should be fun. I ran straight into Tyler's workroom to check out his new works. He inspires me a lot. Instead of pictures I was greeted with paintings and a little bit of pictures too. Wow these are beautiful.

"Ty, did you do these?".

"No my cousin did, he is an amazing artist".

"Wow".

"Wow indeed. You guys will get along once you meet. I'm very sure you will like him".

HIM, this is going to be the best night of my life. I might be meeting my future husband tonight. For Tyler to approve him then i have found my MAN. These works already made me fall in love with him. If only I could paint or even draw.

**************

The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it".

I yelled jumping off the couch. I don't get why I'm super excited. Wait I'm meeting my future husband tonight, that's right. I opened the door with full grin and it fell off my face immediately I saw the person.

What his he doing hereee?. He looks confused too. Why do I even care.

"What are you doing here?". I asked feeling disappointed.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm fine thanks for asking". Why do you keep punishing me God. What have I done to deserve this, oh wait I know. I PROMISE TO STOP SMUGGLING CANDY INTO THE AIRPORT.

"Are you lost or something?".

"Nope, I'm pretty sure i am in the right house". He stated as a matter of fact.

"No you're not, I'm very sure the people that lives here are not some crazy prostitute holding a porn show so buh bye". I was about closing the door but he stopped it with his foot.

"Are you stalking me?".

"you wish".

"That'll be one horrible wish".

"You've really hurt me today princess, can I please come in?. It's freezing out here".

"I'll rather see you freeze to death".

"Are you this cold-hearted?".

"Please go away, you've ruined my mood, I was suppose to meet an amazing person..."

"Hey, jayden is here"  Tyler said from behind.

"You know this guy??" I asked.

"Yeah. He is my cousin, the one I was telling you about". My jaw dropped to the ground. Everything I said about my future husband, I take it BACK NOW.

"So you guys have been talking about me huh" he said smirking.

"And em, you might wanna close your mouth, you don't want flies getting in".

He said closing my mouth and it fell again. He keeps closing it and I keep dropping it. After lots of trials he finally succeeded, my mouth closed.