01

Howdy, so... Not much of a talker lol.. But I guarantee you 😁 it's amazing and a lot more🥰.

I. G: leemah.h

Emma's pov

"honey will you help get some groceries from the mall, we're out of milk".

my mum called out.

And I might as well get some candies, I love candies.

We just moved into town two days ago with my mum she got transferred at work.

"okay mum". I shouted back from my room.
I grabbed my camera and purse then storm out.

My mum misplaced her car keys due to the packing and yeah she is careless.

I don't have a car of my own so I guess I'll take a cab.

I know some of the places in this town because my sister lives here too. I was with her for a week last summer after her honeymoon.

And lucky me I made a new friend yesterday at the park, but it will be too awkward if I ask her to take me to the mall.

I mean, I just met her and it's too soon. well, for me I guess because she was texting yesterday, acting all bubbly asking me about my clothing types and sizes, my favorite movies, novels, secret crushes and phobia's. Telling me about her exes and stuffs.
she's so dramatic but I like her, at least I won't be alone on my first day at school.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I forgot I was standing alone and looking like an idiot in the middle of the road then I saw a black jeep renegade idling a couple of feet away from me. A guy with brown hair and Hazel eye had is head stuck out the window looking at me.

Jayden's pov

"hey beautiful want a ride?".

Not one of my best pick up lines but I tried baby, I tried.

"no thanks" she replied.

Oh a new girl?, I see why she decline, she doesn't know who I am.
Nobody turns me down and she is my type, oh what am I kidding. Every lady is my type heheheh.

And I love what I see, bluish green eyes blonde hair and nice curves.

She must have noticed me oogling because she started moving faster.

"hey I'm not trying to kidnap you or something look.."

I showed her my student I.d.

"I'm a student just like you.. I hope".

well good thing she found that funny because I just hear her giggle.

"of course I am, but seriously thanks, my ride is here".

okay your loss.

********************

"Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?".