poison - part 1

No, it is not a poem
Just a few verses are not enough to write what I'm feeling right now

It's freezing outside and my hands are cold. so cold it's hard to write. I wish you were here to warm me up.

I've touched your hands a couple of times and they were always so warm while mine are always so cold.
I've always heard, cold hands warm heart.

My heart is warm, it's true. Warm for you, warm with love to give you. Do you accept it?

I'd do anything for you. I already lost myself to find you. I know I haven't found you completely, but I already lost myself totally.

It's frightening. This feeling. I'm afraid I will admit. Does it not sacred you? That you're willing to do anything for this one person without the sure that they will do the same thing for you.

Would you?  Would you do anything for me? Tricky question, I know. How much are you willing to do?

You're the best and worst thing that happened in my life. Words aren't enough to explain the way you make me feel.

You can make me feel on top of the world as you can make me feel I'm in the deep, dark, cold bottom that I've hit many times before I met you.

Did our lives crossed paths for a reason or it happened without a purpose but making me suffer with anxiety?

A/N: I'm thinking about doing more of these text so i started calling the poems "dead flowers" and these will be called "poison"

I hope you enjoyed them so far