Love Me Till The End <3

Running. It's pitch black, no one there to help me. Everyone's yelling and cheering. Then, it just stops. Lights begin coming on.

Beep-Beep-Beep

Slowly looking around, I'm in the hospital.

Knock-Knock.

"Miss. Foster?"

"Y-yes?" I croaked.

"The results came back fine. Just take it easy. That was some fall though. You're lucky your mother was there to save you. You hit your head very hard. You just need to sign here and you'll be released."

I stood up and signed the release papers.

What ever happened today to send me to the hospital? I know I didn't fall...my mother must be lying...I bet she just doesn't want to lose her punching bag...

******************************

At school, my life wasn't any easier. I can't get away from it. Opening my locker I spot Dylan and he is coming right for me. He keeps getting closer and there's no where to go. As he steps up to me, he hits me on my jaw sending me to the floor. I black out again and when I wake up I look around and finally hear my name.

"Skylar Foster, to the office, Skylar Foster."

I get up, pain shoots through my ribs, I wince. I get to the office and walk right back to Mr. Hall's room.

"Ah, Miss. Foster. Thank you, come in and.have a seat."

This is weird. What's going on??

"This is Alexander Moon. Would you be willing to show Axel here around the school for a few days...say about a week or so?"

"Umm...sure."

As we exited his office I showed him his locker.

"So, Alexander what do you like to be called? Alex?"

"No. It's Axel."

"Oh. Cool. I'm Skylar. Call me, Sky..." I say looking down and wince when I took a step forward.

"Are you alright? You seem like you are in pain.."

"No, no..I'm alright..I...I just feel.."

Ding-Ding-Ding

Shit..there's the bell and before you know it here comes Dylan. Right for me. And before I could make a run for it, he hit me again, sending me to the floor.

I blacked out again. I woke up in a strange room. Where am I?! I started to freak out when I saw Axel.

******************************

-10 months later-

Axel has only be apart of my life for a short while. I don't understand what is happening to me. When I'm with him, I can't seem to breath. I can't seem to feel gravity anymore. Must I tell him? Could I talk to someone? No, that won't help any. Axel is my best friend. It would ruin everything!! Well..maybe it wouldnt hurt to tell him...well I guess ill write to you tomarrow since it'll be my birthday!!

love,

Skylar Marie Foster

I set my pen down and sighed. Picking up my phone I send Axel a text.

To: Axel(:

Heyyy...can we talk? It's important.

From: Axel(:

Sure. Anything for you. Wanna meet at Starbucks in 10?

To: Axel(:

_Nah. Meet me at our spot in 10. See you then!

XOXO

I threw on a sweater and some longer pants. I stuff my phone in my pockets. I walked out of my bedroom and tiptoed down the steps out the front door. It was 10 to midnight. Great. I'd be telling him my feelings on my birthday.

I get there exactly at midnight. I'm offically 18! I was happy. Looking around, where was Axel?

"Hey, Sky! Something bothering you?"

I nodded. I patted the spot by the tree next to me for him to sit. He did as motioned.

"By the way, happy birthday. So, what's so important?"

"Um..," I paused and took a deep breath playing with my fingers, " Axel, do you believe in love at first sight?"

"Well, sure. Have a guy you like?"

I giggled and nodded, "More like love. I've loved him ever since I first saw him. He was the only person I could ever trust."

"Well..who is this mystery guy that you like so much?"

I looked down.

"Axel...that guy...he..um..he is you...I..I'm in love with you, Axel.." I didn't look up.

"Sky, don't be upset. I promise. There will be someone out there for you. Trust me. You'll know really soon. Alright. Don't forget about our dinner tonight. Alright? I'll pick you up at 7:30 sharp."

"Okay. See you then." I let out a sad sigh when he was out of hearing.

I got up and ran home. I quickly changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. Laying down I close my eyes. Then a flash back of my father leaving us replayed in my mind over and over. The words my mother said kept being repeated.

*Flashback*

"How could you?! I thought you would only be her boss!"

"That's how it started, Tracy. Believe me. I didn't mean for anything to happen." I heard a woman giggle.

"Come back to bed, Randall. I want you soooo badly!"

I was crying. My dad punching my mother and her crying.

Then he made his way for me.

"Pretty little, Rachel. Daddy missed his little girl."

"It..It's Skylar." I said barley above a whisper.

"Excuse me?! What the fuck did you say to me?!"

That was the night a 10 - year - old, lost her virginity to the case of being raped....and my dad walked out. My mom holding me and repeating one thing,

'Skylar, never fall in love. All it does is hurt you. Love isn't worth fighting for. Let it die and crumble up into ashes.'

*Flashback over*

I was crying. How could he do this to my mom? To...me?

************************************************************************************************************************

I sat up. Realizing that my mom was my only family who never cared about me. I dialed my dads number.

ring

ring

"hello?''

''d-dad?''

"Rachel?"

"No. Skylar. Um..do you mind if we talk? It's really important..."

"Look, what I did when you were 10 I'm sorry, I shouldn't have,''

"Don't worry bout it. Look, since you left...moms been..well very abusive. I was in the hospital the other day from her beating me and almost killing me, today I turn 18 and I'm leaving. I guess you could say this is a farewell if you don't want anything to do with me. I'm not telling mom. I can't stand her anymore. Sorry dad. I love you." I hung up.

I got up and packed my things, rushing around the room and grabbing things, then I change my cloths. Grabbing my phone I rush out the door with everything. Gladly, escaping my mother. Halfway down the block a car slows down as I'm walking. It freaks me out.