Tweleve-True Love

There was a pay phone about a mile away, according to a man in a truck.
"Well, there we go. We can go to the payphone and you can call Maggie," I said.
"Thank you, Luna. I hope she understand everything that's going on," Luan said.
I laughed. "I barley understand what's going on. All I know, is that we have to see Lincoln. For real. Last time didn't count, he just disappeared. I'm going to see Lincoln, no matter what it takes."

~~~

Lincoln closed her suitcase and pushed it under the bed before Lisa opened the door.
"Lincoln? What are you doing up so early? I was just going to take a blood sample from you to add to the potion," Lisa said.
"Lisa, there's something I need to tell you," Lincoln said, rubbing the back of his head. "I really don't wanna take the potion."
"You have to! You'll die if you don't," Lisa said, walking closer to Lincoln. "You don't understand the consequences."
"I don't care if I die, Lisa! I'd rather die in leave then live the rest of my life knowing I was abandoned by my parents. If I die or not, I'm going to see my parents, Lisa," then Lincoln took the suitcase from under the bed. "This is my life and my desicison. I'm going to see my family. I know they won't want to see me, so I want to be unseen by them. This power gives me that opportunity."
"Lincoln, don't make me force you to do this," Lisa said. "If you don't take this, in certain you will die."
"Let me!" Lincoln yelled. Then he pushed Lisa out of the way and marched out of the room. "Let me die, I really don't care."
Lisa sighed and chased asked Lincoln. "Lincoln! Come ba-"
But he was gone, Lisa couldn't see him.

~~~

"Have you told Sam you liked her?" Luan asked.
"No," I answered. "I'm not sure if she'll... understand. The thing is she likes my mom, and if she likes my mom then she might think the same as her. She might think gay is wrong."
"How about you talk about it, like somehow get her opinion of gay," Luan said.
"How did you tell Maggie you liked her?" I asked.
"She told me she was gay, and a few months later I told her I loved her," Luan said. "Our first date was at the Gay Parade."
"That parade you went to? The one you said was for Halloween?" I mocked.
Luan laughed. "I didn't want Mom and Dad to know what it really was. I know they didn't support it."
I smiled, then I saw the payphone. I took a quarter from my pocket and handed it to Luan. "Here."
Luan took the quarter and walked up to the payphone. She closed the little door and paused, then pressed some buttons and waiting. She talked, but I couldn't hear her. Suddenly, she came out.
"She wants to talk to you."
"Who?"
"You'll see."
I took the phone and walked in the payphone, closing the door. "Hello...?"
"Luna? Is that you?!"
"Sam? Sa- I didn't know Luan called you," I said looking back at Luan, who was giving me a thumbs up. "I uh..."
"Where have you been? Everyone's wondering where you are!" Same voice said over the phone.
I felt hot tears in my eyes. Hearing her voice but a warm feeling in my chest. I could almost see her talking.
"Luna?"
"I'm here. We moved. My parents got divorced, Dad picked some kids to move with him... and... he chose me," I said. "Me, Luan, Lynn, Lucy, and Lana."
"So where are your other sister?" Sam asked. "No, where are you. You must be fat is you're using a payphone!"
How did she know. "I'm uh... I'm in Florida. But Luan and I are going to go home back to Michigan soon," I said.
"Just you and Luan?" Sam asked. "Whose bringing you back to Michigan?"
"Nobody. We're wal-"
"WALKING? Luna! You can't walk from Florida to Michigan! That's so far! Why can't your Dad drive you?"
"Because, he doesn't want to leave. Luan and I want to go back home," I said.
Suddenly I heard a beep.
"I uh... I'll try to call you back on someone else's phone," I said. "The payphone is almost up."
"Wait, Luna, I have to tell you something," Sam said.
"Yeah," I said.
Beep beep beep
I squeezed my eyes shut and took a deep breath. I wondered what she was about to say.

________________________
Hope you enjoyed!
Sorry I haven't been updating that much, I'm sick
So...
What do you think Sam was going to say?
Will Luna and Luan see Lincoln and get back to Michigan?
Also...
Whose your favorite Loud House character?
I can't choose between Luna and Luan