you are not ok

Joe was going back home today which I was sad about He was gonna stay with me until Christmas but just said he was leaving today I hope he will be back for Christmas.He never told me why he was gonna leave which I was a little confused about Adam said he was going away and 3 days later he came back to me and assaulted me saying I was a slutty bastard.'BYE taylor'   'Joe wait I want to come with you'   'Taylor theres nothing for you to do in London you will be bored'  'NO I yell even tho hes 3 feet away from me I hang out with you Cara, Ellie.I'm sorry babe he cupped my face, not today maybe another day'  'Joe PLZ I start to cry let me come' he just walked off bye sensitive girl 'DONT CALL ME THAT' see you are sensitive 'THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH IT BUT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU'.He slammed the door and walked to his car I collapsed onto te floor and cried for 3 hours I took off my engagement ring 'why did I say yes to him.I don't know whats wrong with me I turned on my phone and went through Instagram to see what my fans were up to and I pressed the discover button to see the same pic everywhere.A picture of Joe kissing another girl in a club they were hugging dancing and kissing the definitely had sex I started to scream I wanted to kill myself. I walk into my bathroom and look at myself am I ugly, am I fat, does he hate me, will he help raise this child.I took a blade out of the draw and held it gainst my wrist slowly I cut myself crying through it all I curled up in a ball and rocked my self still crying into my knees my white jeans turned red theres blood on the floor but I didnt care I took a picture of my wrist and sent it to joe                                         Taylor: look what you made me do picture of my wrist                                                                                         Joe: halloween is in october                                                                                                                                             Taylor: this is real blood I cut myself bcause I saw you had cheated on me, Joe: TAYLOR I HAVE NEVER CHEATED ON YOU AND I WOULD NEVER                                                            Taylor: heres a pic of proof                                                                                                                                                Joe: thats photoshopped I have never seen her in my life im flying back right now I have to take you to hospital babe this isnt ok                                                                                                                             Taylor: NOT THE HOSPITAL PLZ JOE I WILL DO ANYTHING TO NOT GO THERE                                                                                                     8 hours later                                                                                                                     Joes P.O.V   I had just got to taylors LA house I found her in the bathroom she was sleeping I made sure she still had pulse I cleaned up the blood and put a band-aid on her wrist.I knew she'd hate me to do this but earlier I had called a depression clinic where Taylor would stay for 3 months I wouldn't want to do this to her but it's needed.I want her to get better and stronger 'hey babe im here ok I pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear  'hi' I picked her up its gonna be ok.'where are we going Joe' its a surprise 'oooh like  date' I didn't know how to reply to that 'umm I guess so'. we talked through the long 1-hour drive once we got there She immediately curled up on me Joe No plz I'm fine I will be good I promise.  'Taylor, I will visit you, your baby every day' How long am I staying here  '3 months' I was about to cry The worst site is seeing your girlfriend in the state Tayor is in.'I will do anything plz dont take me here'  anything taylor 'YES ANYTHINGGGG' how about you be a good girl and go here and get better she crossed her arms fine I will  'thats my girl'  they took her luggage out and brang it to her room look after my cats Joe 'dont worry I will'  

Taylors P.O.V I was gonna miss him I wish I never sent that text if  I didn't send it  I wouldn't be here in the stupid asylum with loads of ppl I'm not used to this Taking medicine every day forced to eat food No blades for me to take my anger out on.People were mean loads of girls bet me up call me names worse than the media I wasn't allowed to check my phone they banned them here I decided I'd write a song about my feelings which is what I always do. Joe checked in with me the next morning my baby bump was starting to grow so he bought some oversized clothes over for me so people wouldn't see and take advantage of it as a punching bag.I was starting to improve a tiny bit a lot to me tho.Joe was only allowed half an hour a day with me.Joe had shown me some pics of Olivia and Meredith as  I requested 'Taylor when should we get married'Ummm joe I am practically prisoned right now 'I didn't mean now but your going In a week' A week WHAT IM GOING' on Sunday babe 'I THOUGHT IT WAS 3 MONTHS' well they said you had improved a lot So I pleaded to get you out "THANK YOU' I love you Taylor 'I love you so much Joe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

longest part I have wrote so far comment and vote if You like it comment suggestions for parts and I might add them