Chapter 9

A/N: Listen to "Damage " by Fit For Rivals

Onyx's P.O.V.

It's been already a month since Johnnie left. No phone calls, no texts, nothing. It's like he completely forgot about me. I haven't been eating or sleeping properly. I've been calling Johnnie non stop but no call back. For days I've been crying myself to sleep and not leaving my room. 

" Onyx? Sweetheart. Open the door. " I was currently laying down on my bed not moving. " Onyx please. We need to talk." It was Juliet. I managed to get up and open the door with out passing out. Juliet came in a closed the door.  I broke down crying and Juliet didn't say a word. "Oh, sweetheart.", Mom said pulling me close. I sobbed. " He hasn't called or anything! It's like our relationship was just for fun. He PROMISED he would talk to me.", I said. " Onyx, there could be a reason why he hasn't. You never know. But, I know Johnnie would call you and explain everything when he's ready and when he has the chance. And don't you dare say that! It's obvious how much he loves you. He wouldn't play around with your emotions. ", she said softly while rubbing my back.  My bedroom door opened and I heard a knock.

" Hey kiddo." I looked up over mom's shoulder and saw CC. " Hi.", I said wiping my eyes. " I've brought you something to eat. You haven't been eating lately and it's worrying all of us. And don't you dare say you're not hungry. I can see your rib cage and hip bones sticking out.", he said firmly placing a tray on my night table. The aroma of bacon and eggs made my stomach growl. I grabbed a piece of bacon a nibbled on it. My stomach growled loudly and I grabbed the tray eating everything. CC and Juliet looked at me and then glanced at each other with a happy and relieved look on their faces. The amount of food was too much for me to handle and I groaned getting up and running to the bathroom. I puked into the toilet. Juliet held my hair back while I was throwing up everything I ate. Washing my mouth in the sink, I went to go lay down on my bed. I swayed a little feeling dizzy. " Shit! Get Jinxx. ", Juliet said to CC. I was carried and was put down on my bed. 

" She hasn't been eating and you're the only one that can actually help her out. Make sure she eats small portions and move slowly on from there. I'm going to get some light food for her to eat.", Mom said getting up and walking out. 

Jinxx looked at me full of sympathy. " I'm going to help you getting your health back together. Even if you like it or not.", he said softly while grabbing a chair and sitting next to me. I sighed. All I wanted was to be left alone and not deal with anything like this.

Juliet came back in with a tray of a small bowl of chicken broth , one slice of bread with butter, and a glass of water. Handing it to Jinxx, she left again closing the door. 

I managed to lift myself up with out feeling dizzy. I allowed Jinxx to feed me without fighting back. Jinxx smiled softly. " That's it. We're going to do this together. " I finished eating and looked at him. " I'm sorry", was all I said before looking down and crying." Kiddo, there's  nothing to be sorry for. We're all here for you and you know that. Andy winces every time he's passed by your room hearing you cry and call out Johnnie's name. Juliet has been crying feeling scared that you might end up dying from not eating. CC hasn't been his usual crazy self and Ashley even hasn't touched any alcohol in order to be there for you. ". he said hugging me. What he said made me cry even more. We kept hugging each other and the only sound that  was being heard were my cries....