01 Thomas

01.

Thomas when you're still in the maze when the doors close

You didn't know what was happening. The last thing you remembered was working in the gardens with Newt, and now you were standing in the maze. You could see the guys standing at the opening and you wanted to run to them, but your body wasn't obeying you. They were screaming for you to run, and you heard a terrible shriek coming from the maze, and you knew you were in danger. Then, suddenly, a Griever appeared behind you and you could see the panic in Thomas's eyes.

"Thomas, don't!" you screamed but it was too late, Thomas ran through the opening, only just inside on time. He quickly grabbed your wrist and pulled you away. "y/n! We need to run!" he shouted and started running away, pulling you with him.

The next morning, you were beaten up, bloody and in pain, but you were alive. Thanks to Thomas. Everyone was surprised you were still alive, but once you took a step inside the Glade your knees gave up. You were exhausted and the pain was too hard to handle, but Thomas was able to catch you in his arms, sitting down on the ground.

"Stay with me y/n, don't leave me. You're going to be fine" he whispered and the last thing you saw was Clint and Jeff running towards you.