I had a nice time

Bailey's POV

Just thinking about driving in the rain was too hard to handle. I grabbed my purse from my dressing room and opened my umbrella before scurrying out of the main office and to the door of my car.

"Bye Jeff!" I quickly waved to the security guard so he knew I was leaving for the night.

"Bye Miss. Bell! Now you be careful in this weather, I heard a tornado'll be comin' soon."

I just chuckled and opened my car door to finally get out of the chilling wind.

London was rainy as hell since I was living here-which only was for a week and a half. My family lived in California so I saved up enough money to get as far away as possible from them.

So, London it was

I began working at the art studio the minute I got an apartment and the job as assistant manager. This helps me pay for food and the other shit I need to live.

I opened my car door and hopped into the driver's seat. I took out a pony tail holder from the glove compartment and pulled my brown, straight hair into a messy bun. I quickly glanced at myself in the mirror and saw that my "waterproof" mascara was smudged under the lids of my blue eyes.

I sighed. At least I was going home and could sleep. Boy. I love to sleep.

After getting out on the highway and pulling on to a suburban area I turned on the radio and began jamming to Olly Murs.

My wretched singing got the best of me and I found myself looking back at the road to see I wasn't on the street anymore.

"Shit!"

I swerved my car to where the tree was fine but my car had other plans then to stay put.

I hit my head hard against the steering wheel and the car flipped over on the road. I heard the sound of glass shattering and I screamed out into the dark night of the ghost like street.

I saw the silhouette of a person running towards me which only made me scream harder.

My lungs burned for air as the seatbelt cut into my skin. I looked around trying to escape before realizing my body wasn't doing what my mind was telling it to. I was frozen and gasping for air when a shard of glass cut my left ear.

I screeched again in pain and felt a presence of someone next to me.

And then I blacked out.