Fun Facts & Closing Note

-In all honesty, most of my muse for this story came from scrolling through Tumblr for an hour then suddenly wanting to write.

-I made an entire playlist for this story. Every song represent a different chapter. The link for it is in my bio if you ever feel like listening to it.

-This is my first completed story!

-This was the first story that made me think, "Wait, I'm actually kind of good at writing." That happened when my favorite writer commented praise.

-While I often make jokes about my writing being horrible with my friends, I'm actually pretty confident in it. Enough to the point where I, personally, believe I am the best DamiRae writer. (Not a fact about the story but y'know.)

-At one point, I wanted there to be some sort of big project that they would have been paired up with. Either Raven and Damian, or Raven and Mar'i. I ended up not doing it, thinking it'd be a bit too similar to the plot in my BBRae story.

-There was rarely a moment where I was writing this and wasn't listening to music. I always like to base the chapter lightly on the genre of music I'm listening to that day.

-The girl, Jenny, mentioned in the previous chapter is Jinx. I wanted to introduce her midway through the story for Raven to have a best friend. But I chose to make Garfield her best friend in this to show that the both of them could have a platonic relationship.

-Garfield and Raven almost got together. It seemed too predictable so I scrapped it.

-I grew so emotionally attached to this story, I honestly shed a tear when I clicked the "completed" button. 

-The "situation" that caused Raven to move away in the first place was never revealed because I couldn't think of one. Oops.

-I really didn't like this story too much at the beginning because I thought it felt way too out of character for Raven to be chasing after him so desperately.

-So much muse for these stories came from these songs:

(Some of which are also in the playlist for this story

(Some of which are also in the playlist for this story.)

-My father broke my phone midway through writing this. One good thing that came from that is that I found out I worked better on my computer rather than a handheld device. Rarely a moment where I'm updating from my tablet.

-Remember when Garfield gave Raven the advice about the bathroom? Based that off my own school from back when I was in public school (for those of you who don't know, I say "public school" because I now do school from home on a computer.)

-I know Colin was mentioned a few times, but I never did use him. That's because I don't know too much on him and was too scared to mess him up.

-I, honest to god, ship Mar'i with Jon. I make it canon now that she gets with him a few months after all that.

-I always thought Damian would have social anxiety and I always knew I'd implement that in this sometime. It makes sense, right?

*   *   *

I kind of can't believe it that this is coming to a closure now. Of course, I knew it'd happen, but it seems so soon? 

Anyways, big thank you to everyone who supported both me and this story. Love you all, and the ending of this book is only the beginning to a completly new one! Hope this stays alive, and if you want to keep up with my writings, check out my new story "Monotonous" and my DamiRae one shots if you already don't!

Love you guys! 

~Bree