CHAPTER 1 - I have a Daughter?

Authors Note:

Hi, This is my new story, sorry i haven't uploaded new stories in a while, i coulnd't think of any story lines! Incase you haven't noticed, Sienna is Supposed to be 5 years old, which means Louis would have had a daughter when he as 18... Just ignore the age, and enjoy the Story anyway. Leave a message if you have any ideas (you will be mentioned if they're your ideas) or just if you love my story ;)

K xx

 Sienna Lloyd is a Normal, five year old, beautiful girl, with Blue eyes and Long, brown hair. She was sat in her Nan's Apartment in the nursing home,  stretched out on the carpet while her Nan was watching a program about... well... something. Sienna didn't know.  There was a Loud Knock on the door, and her nan got up to answer it. A man stood there and started telling her nan about some things that didn't sound too good to Her. All Sienna heared were a lot of whispering, a few murmers and the words " Accident" and "Hospital". She stood up, and the man walked back to the car outside the drive when her Nan turned to her, and Talked softly.

"Sienna, Dear" She started "Nanny won't be able to take care of you any more"

"What about Mummy?" She asked.

"Nanny's Got to stay with Mummy, because Mummy is ill. We might Have to ring your Daddy, because he is the only person who could look after you" She responded, almost in tears.

"Where is Daddy?" Then she thought for a minute "Who is Daddy?"

"Never Mind, Darling, Get your shoes on, we need to go"

Sienna pulled on her shoes, and ran upstairs and took the only thing she had from her dad. Her dad gave it to her mum a few days before... Before things went wrong.

"Go where? Where are we going?" Sienna asked her Nan when she was pulling her out of the door and into the car. She Repeated the question more than enough times, but still, no answer was given.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sienna woke up in a bed she's never been in before. She was in a room she'd never been in before. It had lilac walls with faries on, and she was covered with a thick, baby pink blanket. The curtains were closed, but she saw a short blonde woman knocked on the door as she came in.

"Wake up, Sunshine!" she said.

Sienna Didn't answer. She didn't know who she was. All she knew about this woman was that she had Given her food yesterday. However, Sienna sat up, cross legged, and the woman put a bowl of cereal on a tray and lay it on the bed.

"You're Mummy is Ill, and I don't think you'll be seeing her again. You are going to go and live with your Daddy. We will take you to Daddy in a few hours, do you think you can pack your bag by then, sweetie?"

Sienna Nodded, And the woman smiled and left. She wasn't hungry. She got up and found her rucksack on the floor. Sienna knew she didn't take her rucksack, but thought her nan must have took it. She Thought of things to pack, then realised she had nothing to pack. She only brought the clothes and shoes she was wearing and her gift from a person she thought must be her 'daddy'. But was he? She had never met him, she wouldn't know if she had or not.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

( LOUIS'S POV)

Me and The boys were  playing about while we were supposed to be watching a film, but you know us. Either way, i got a call halfway through the film and i went off to the bedroom to take it. I didn't know who it was - It was an Unknown number.

"Are You Louis Tomlinson?" Said a woman.

"Yes." I replied, politley, even though it was probably a fan calling.

"We have your Daughter here, Her mother has just died and your the only person-"

"Hold on... you must have the wrong person. I don't have a Daughter." I said, confuzed.

"Are You Louis Tomlinson?" The Voice Repeated.

"Yes. I am, but i don't have a...-"

"Do you Know, or Remember a girl called Victoria Lloyd?"

My Heart missed a beat. Victoria was an amazing girl i went out with for ages. Then she dissapeared, and i never saw her again. She was Dead? I had a Daughter?

"Yes I do." I admitted "Or Did, anyway"

"Would you be able to take care of her? Your Daughter? As i said, her mother has died from something, but we don't know what yet. You are the only person we know of other than her nan, who lives in a nursing home so couldn't possibly look after her."

Louis almost cried. He had a Daughter. He didn't even know. "Of course i will. When will i see her?"

"We will drop her off later if thats okay with you? Maybe sixish? We got the Address from Victoria's Phone"

"Thats Fine, thanks, Bye."

I walked back into the main room, and sat on the sofa.

"Boys," I started "I need to tell you something important..."

All Four boys Looked up, waiting for an answer.

" I have a Daughter. Victoria Lloyd, that girl i dated a few years ago must have had her without telling me. Maybe thats why she ran away. Because she was pregnant? Victoria has suspiciously died, so I...- We need to look after her."