CHAPTER 12 ~ Victoria.

Helloooooo!!! 

It's been a while... but i hope you're happy i'm going to continue writing this!! 

I decided i'd attempt to continue writing this as i couldn't leave all of you guys waiting and begging for me to upload. I will warn you now, i will not be uploading this book very often as i am working on a separate book too, and i am still kinda stuck for ideas with this, and the chapters will be staying around 700 words long, because that's how i used to write (On my other book i try to aim for 2000 :) ). Nevertheless, Thankyou so much for all the reads!!! I'm so glad you all like reading this and the amount of people voting for it is insane!!! 8.2k right now... Oh my god. That's more than double than before!! You, you right there reading this now, Thankyou. I love you.

~Kirah xxx

LOUIS POV

I picked up my daughter and carried her through the fans, not stopping to sign anything, as bad as i felt. Sienna was scared, so i wasn't going to stop. The fans were screaming at me not to go, but carried Sienna in and through the door. I guess i could ask someone where she could sit. I don't think they realise that other than me, she doesn't really know anyone, and even me she hasn't known for very long. She has no one. Her nan, who she used to see regularly lives quite a while away from where me and the boys stay when we're not on tour, and even further now that we are, isn't really in the sort of state to look after her dead daughter's daughter.

I found out what happened to Victoria this morning. I had a phonecall at around 2am telling me exactly what had happened start to finish.

~FIVE YEARS AGO~

VICTORIA'S POV 

"I...I'm pregnant." i shakily told my mum through through the phone.

"Really?! Ohhh! We need to celebrate!! What was Louis's reaction?" i awkwardly stayed silent. "Vic?"

"Imightnothavetoldhimyet..." i replied, quicker than i had intended to.

"Ooooh when are you going to?" She sounded excited. I felt bad. Everyone was going to be excited.

"Dunno." I answered, bluntly. She told me she had to go and that she was happy for me, and that was the end of that. Just like that. Phone down, me left sat on the floor in the hallway of the flat Louis shared with the other boys.

I was really going to miss Louis. I mean, i loved him and everything, but the amount of fans that hate me is ridiculous, and i couldn't put protecting me all on top of him. He had his music to work on, his family to care about, and fun to have, i couldn't just... leave him having to deal with my problems too.

Yes, i am thinking of sui-I can't kill this baby! I mean, he or she isn't even born yet, and i can't kill them just because of stupid old me. I-

"Vic, you coming? Me and the lads are going to go to the studio." It was Louis, appearing round the corner. Look at his face. With those lips that kissed me and loved me, the eyes that stared at me and thought i was beautiful. I can't.

Wait.

Wait until he or she is older... old enough to lose their mum. No. No child is ever going to be old enough to lose their mum.

"Why are you sat on the floor, love?" He said softly and sitting down next to me. I don't really know what to tell him. I didn't want to tell him i was pregnant. I'm not sure why, maybe because all of the directioners already hate me enough i guess, and me having a baby with Louis will probably annoy them even more. I sighed.

"It's comfy." I said, simply. This might be an abnormal thing for someone to say, but not me, as i'm a weird person anyway and Louis gets that, giggling a little.

"Well come on then, missy." He laughed, standing up and holding out his hand to help me up, which i took, feeling a little guilty, putting my phone in my back pocket. I nervously pulled on the hem of the bottom of my shirt, thinking about what i could do. My boyfriend - my wonderful, gorgeous, deserving boyfriend - let go of my hand to take his coat off of the coat hook by the door, while i felt my phone vibrate.

"Tell him xxx" Read the text i had received from my mum. I stared straight through my phone, seeing the slight blur of tears starting to form in my eyes and quickly blinking to get rid of them. I could deal with this. Nine months, and then that would be the end of Victoria Lloyd. I just need to think of a way to do it.