Chapter 14 ~ Victoria continued

~Still Vic~

"Your figure?" He asked, almost as if with relief taking my hands. "Of course your figure looks 'okay' love. You alw-" 

"Are you ready to go?" Niall asked, walking straight in, not bothering to knock. I smiled very slightly at Louis and let out a small sigh, wiping away my stray tear. I added on a chuckle to seem all Jolly and stuff, though i wasn't too jolly.

"Don't bother knocking then Nialler" Louis retorted giving my hand a stroke with his thumb before standing up.

Niall shrugged. "I didn't"

"No we're not ready to go"

"Well get dressed, we have to leave soon"

~~~

~Six months later~

I sat on the edge of mine and Louis's bed, face free of any makeup, heaving and panting. Louis wasn't here obviously, i hadn't seen him in the few months after Liam's party as they had been on tour. I had tried my hardest to make myself fake busy so i didn't have to see him and explain why there was a massive lump on the front of my body. It was hard. I missed him like crazy and i wanted nothing more than to be cuddled by him, and have him there when i-

FUCK

I AM IN LABOR RIGHT NOW

Just like her dad she had inherited being late, as the baby was a few weeks overdue. I was panicking now, and i phoned the hospital, who came and took me away to finally have this baby that has ruined my life. No, that was cruel. It's not the baby's fault i had to leave Louis, it's the fans'. 

Six and a half painful, scream filled hours later, Sienna Mae Lloyd was born looking just as beautiful as i had ever imagined. After she had been cleaned off and had settled down, she opened her big, ocean like eyes at me and to my surprise, smiled. Sure it wasn't a proper smile, it was the slight side smirk of a toothless newborn, but it meant the absolute world to me and i shed a few tears. The more i looked at her, the more of Louis i could see in her. The beautiful colour of their eyes, the chocolatey colour of their hair... i could go on. I wanted nothing more right now than to have Louis next to me. But he wouldn't be. I need to leave. I don't quite know how i'm going to do it, but i need to make like i've disappeared completely.

Short little chapter i wrote all today just because everyone wanted an upload ahahaha, i've had exams so been a little busy lately X

~Kirah