Chapter 7: Meeting With The Crew

~Chapter 7~

~~Liam's POV~~

"Hey guys. Niall and I have something to tell you." Lexi said, looking at the ground. Something was wrong I could see it by the look in their eyes. "About three weeks ago, Niall and I found out that we're twin siblings. And on Monday we found out some exciting yet very disturbing news. The exciting news is that I'm pregnant. And the disturbing news is that Niall is the father." she explained. Everyone's jaws dropped. Lexi was right. It was very exciting yet very disturbing news. 

"Well that's...Exturbing (exciting + disturbing = exturbing)...So what is your child going to call you two?" Danielle asked. "Uncle Daddy and Aunt Mommy!" Niall exclaimed. Harry, Louis, and Eleanor laughed. Niall looked at them, giving them all the "Death Stare".  "The one thing that is going to be hard is that we are graduating this year. And school starts next week. The baby is due in April." Lexi said, starting to cry. Niall pulled her in for a hug, but she refused to hug him. This was just really awkward. 

"Well. Since this is very awkward, I'm going to the Ice Cream Parlor with Danielle. We'll be back when we feel like coming back." I said, grabbing Danielle's hand and pulling of the couch. We ran out of the room as quick as we could. I didn't want us to be apart of the awkwardness.