Chapter 3

Marshall's POV

Fiona decided to watch a movie, since we skipped school, and Cake, her older sister is not home yet.

Since I first saw Fionna today, we became friends.. Well I wish we could be more than friends.. I like Fionna because she's a really nice person.. She's not like Ashley, my ex.. Ugh I just hate Ashley!

Fionna let me and Marcy choose a movie, and of course, Marcy was the only one picked, but I know she's up to something, because she picked a love story movie.. Which is a little annoying.. I think she knows that I like Fionna....... ÷_÷

Marcy's POV

Oh man! I totally know that Marshall likes Fionna.. I should get those 2 together! Haha!

Fionna would be curious if I tell her that Marshall and me picked this love story movie! Haha! ^-^

Me: Fionna! Me and Marshall picked this movie! -smirkingly passing the movie to Fionna-

Marshall: What the heck..........?

Fionna: Uh....... Um.. Okay we'll watch this movie....... -with a curious face-

Marshall: #-#

Me: Hehehehehehe........

Fionna's POV

I put the cd inside the dvd player, and played the movie..

I am really confused right now.. Why would Marshall and Marcy pick a love story movie?! Like what the glob!  But whatever.. Its just a movie... But I bet theres something weird going on about either Marshall or Marcy...

The movie started and I ran to the kitchen to get bags of popcorn for us to eat.

Marshall's POV

Fionna ran to the kitchen and when she came back, she got 3 bags of popcorn.. I was like, "Woohoo! popcorn!" Fionna giggled and passed us a bag of popcorn each.

I opened the bag, and ate my popcorn..

We all 3 sat at the couch, and watched the movie, its kinda awkward, cause Fionna is right beside me.. Well awkward for me..

When the movie reaches into a kissing scene, Fionna's eyes were like looking straight at the actor's and actress' mouth.. Its kinda weird, but oh well!

I saw Marcy smirking at me, I just rolled my eyes.

The movie finally ended and Cake came with a confused face.

Cake: Um, Fionna, who's this guy here? she said raising an eyebrow

Fionna: Oh, he's my new friend! His name is Marshall Lee

Me: Hi..!

Fionna: He already know you, cause I told him ur name!

Cake: Okay!

Fionna: We just finished the movie we were watching!

Cake: Whatever baby cakes. Maybe they should get going now, its 6 pm already!

Marcy and Me: Oh yea! Bye! Were leaving now!  -walks to the door-

Fionna: Okay!! Bye Marshall and Marcy!

Fionna's POV

As soon as they left, I ran to my room, got a towel, and rushed to the bathroom, for an early bedtime rinse..

After having a quick rinse, I decided to wear my baby blue pjs.

I came downstairs and saw Cake, cooking spaghetti. I walked to her amd said..

Me: Ooooooohh! I bet that tastes yummy!!

Cake: Oh yes baby cakes! It will taste yummy!

Cake: Um... Fionna?

Me: Yes?

Cake: Um, its just, do you think that Marshall Lee is not a bad dude or somethin?

Me: Glob Cake! Marshall is a good person, even if I just met him today.. He even saved me.. OH MY GLOB I forgot to thank him!

Cake: Saved you from what? or WHO?

Me: Um... Um...

Cake: Go on... Spit IT OUT...!

Me: Its.. Its n-nothing.... I-I dont w-wanna talk about it..

Cake: FINE...! But tell me whenever ur ready...! K?

Me: Y-Yea...

Oh glob! I barely said it! Good thing Cake didnt make me spit it out forcefully.. Well Marshall Lee isnt a bad guy...! I... I kinda like... him... JUST A LITTLE!

Haha!!! Im running out of title ideas!! comment ur ideas!

Remember to vote, follow, share, and comment! :3