Chapter 4

Fionna's POV

I woke up, took a shower, got dried up and decided to wear a hot pink tank top, black shorts, hot pink boots, and for my hair, I decided to wear a black headband, with cute bunny ears with it.

I got a black small hanging pouch-bag, put my iphone, ipod, earphones and tissue (incase of emergency).

I ran downstairs, checking the time, it is just 7:28..!

I ate my breakfast, and rode my bike to school early.

Finally I arrived at school around 7:35.. I parked my bike, walked straight at the door, but suddenly, someone called my name.. "Fionna!" A guy vioce said, I looked back, and saw my old friend, Flames.As I saw him, I walked up to him. "Oh hi, Flames! Sorry I didnt talk to you yesterday, I was just busy hanging out with Marcy and Marsh-" I was got cutted off by Flames. "No Fionna, Its fine.." He replied with a smiling face. "Thanks.." I said. "Fionna... I was wondering... W-would y-you like to be my g-girlfriend...?"  He stammered while saying. I froze when I heard that he asked me out. I didnt know what to do or say.. Finally I said "F-Flames..." "I-I understand t-that you dont want to be m-"  He said with a sad face, but I cutted him off. "I-I would l-love to!!" I said with a smiling face. "W-What..? Y-you would LOVE to?!" He said with a super happy face. "YES!" I said giggling. Flames leaned closer, and kissed me at my forehead. I just giggled and hugged him.

We walked inside the school, with holding hands, and saw some girls staring at us.. Its like they've seen a ghost or somethin'. We reached my locker, and let go of Flame's hand. "You should go to ur locker, Ill just put my bag in."  I said with a bright smile. "Okay! Maybe, see u at class, I guess!" he said while walking away. "See ya!" I half-yelled.

I was putting my bag in, when Marshall came with a jealous-kinda face.

"Hey Marsh!" I said smiling at him. "Hey....." He said confusedly while opening his locker beside mine. "Whats up, with the face, Marshy!" I said trying to make him smile. "Is he your boyfriend.....?" He said looking at me seriously. "Uhhhh... Yea..... Um.. What's wrong with that..?" I replied confusedly. "N-Nothing.." He stammered looking away.

Just as he looked away, I saw Marcy coming this way.

"Hey hey, Marcy!" I greeted when she got to her locker beside me. "Hi!" She replied. I checked the wall clock, and saw it was 7:50 already. I told them to go to our first class, which is english, early. We walked all the way at our class, took a seat at the back row.

I saw Marshall looking at the floor, not talking, and just ignoring us, like theres no one there.

So I chatted Marcy instead. Of course I told her, that me and Flames is officially together. Marcy was shocked but happy for me..

As me and Marcy finished chatting, I saw Marshall still looking down, thinking deeply.

"Hey Marshall...You okay there?" I asked him.

"Uhhh... Yea.. Im o-okay.." He said looking at the table now, not looking at me.

"Why are you like ticked off because me and flames are together??" I asked kinda irritated.

"N-NO!" He stammered looking at the floor again.

"Psh! Whatever, Marshy.." I said annoying him

"T-thats not m-my name..." He said sadly

"Sowwy..." I said looking at him.

Finally the teacher came and started talking about stuffs.

~~~~~~~~~~~After school~~~~~~~~~~~

Marshall didnt even waved goodbye to me, or even to Marcy. He just walked away to his car, and drove away..

Marcy wanted to hang out with me and watch a movie at my house, so I went back home with Marcy.

~~~~~~~~~~At my house~~~~~~~~~

As soon as we got in my house, Marcy ran upstairs, to my bedroom. And I just laughed and ran upstairs.

I picked a funny movie, pushed the cd inside the dvd player, and just paused it.

I looked to Marcy,  who is at her phone texting, and said, "Hey Marcy! Im gonna get changed to my pjs, get some snack, and start the movie, K? Dont play the movie without me!"  "Oki! Hehe, but I dont think about the last thing you said!" she giggled. I ran to get my pjs at my drawer, and went straight to my bathroom. I quickly changed, ran downstairs, got some snacks, ran upstairs again, and started the movie.

When the movie gets on a funny part, me and Marcy laughed our butts off. But when we were L.O.L. (Laughing Out Loud) I thought of Marshall who was so quiet the whole day. I took out my phone in my pouch-bag and dialed Marshall.. (Of course I have his number, and he got mine and Marcy's)

The phone rang and rang and rang, but there was no answer. I got more suspicious and curious about him..

~~~~~~~~The next day ~~~~~~~~~

I wore a purple tank top, black shorts, purple boots, and a black headband today. I hurrily ate my breakfast and left my house.

~~~~~~~~~~At my locker in school~~~~~~~~

I saw no Marshall, but Flames and other students, but absolutely no sign of Marshall.

The day ended, but without Marshall, I felt uncomplete.. I dont know why im feeling this, but I cant just ignore it. Maybe because he saved me from Bubba the first day? I really have no idea..

I went home with a sad face, even if my boyfriend was there for me the whole day.

A week passed, but still no Marshall.. I felt more uneasy and uncomplete..

And then.... A month passed, but still no Marshall... I cried one night, because I missed Marshall so much. I dont know why I miss him, but theres a crack in my heart, and its aching...

Sorry for the short chappy!! :(

Im trying my best to write a long chappy, but I cant, Im soooo busy with school stuffs.. And homework.. So SORRY again! :(

Imma try to update the next chapter tomorrow! vote, follow, and plz comment if you like it or not.. If you dont kinda like it, let me know, and ill fix the bugs xD

Well see ya!