Chapter 1

Fionna's POV

I fell down my bed, when I heard someone screamed in my ears, and when I stood up, I saw Cake, tapping her foot slowly..

Cake: -still tapping her foot angrily- Do you even know what is going on today?!  >:(

Me: ..... ?-?

Cake: Its your friggin' first day of school!! And it starts 8! And one more thing!! Its 7:20!!! You freakin should know that! Your already 16!

Me: Holy glob!! -runs to the bathroom- You should have say so earlier!! -closes bathroom door-

Cake: Yea... I told you last night! Duh!

I took a quick rinse and dried up. I decided to wear a baby blue tank top, dark blue mini jacket, dark blue shorts and dark blue boots. Once I quickly wore my outfit, I ran to the mirror, dried my long blonde hair, and decided to wear a dark blue headband.

I brushed my hair one more time, and came downstairs.

Cake quickly got my bacon pancakes in front of me for breakfast. I ate it with just 4 bites..

I said Goodbye to Cake, kissed goodbye, and rode my bike to school.

~~~~~~At School~~~~~~~

I took a look at the wall clock, and saw that it was just 7:50! I was like, "Whoa, I move fast!"

When I was wondering the new school, I suddenly bumped into someone.

Me: Oh glob! Sorry! -walks away-

A guy's voice: Its fine!

I turned back, and saw the guy I bumped smiling to me.. I blushed a little and starting walking again to my locker.

~~~~~~At my locker~~~~~~

I opened my locker and I saw some books.

When I was wondering my locker and my books, a guy I saw earlier came by. I thought he was going to talk to me, but he just opened his locker... Beside my  locker.

Finally he saw me looking at him, and said..

The guy: Oh sorry! That was rude of mine... My name is Marshall Lee! :)

Me: Its nothing! and my name is Fionna! :)

Marshall: Nice name! :) -smirking-

Me: Hehe.... Thanks..! :D -blushing-

And as soon as you know it, my best friend, Marceline, came by!

Me: Marcyyyyy! :D -hugs-

Marceline: Haii! Long time no see! :D -hugs back-

Me: Haha! That was just a week, when we didnt see each other! :P

Marceline: Hehe, its still a week! ;3

Me: -remembers Marshall standing by my side- Oh this is Marshall Lee! My new friend! :D

Marceline: Well, hi Marshall Lee! :3

Marshall: Sup? :)

We walked all 3 together to our class. We were the same classes! Marcy got a schedule for us, so we dont need to get our own..

Lol sorry for the short chapter! Ill update the continuation of this tomorrow! Sorry again! :3

Remember to follow, comment, vote, and share with ur friends! :D