Im too lazy to split this up into chapters so heres the rest. :)

"What? Why me? Why not you?" I snapped as I walked away.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

I woke up to sirens outside of my house and hailey arguing with the officials. This was it, i thought. I'm going to the outer division. Houston wasn't lying. I ran upstairs and hid in hailey's closet. At least i would be safe for now.

The officials turned on the lights in hailey's room as they were searching the house. I was freaking out as they brushed past her closet.

"Nothing in here," they said. "Lets get the other one in the car."

They were taking hailey away. I didn't know what to do. I coughed.

"Wait, i heard something," one of the officials said. "Back there!"

I scooted back into the corner behind the coats. An official opened the closet door and turned on the lights. I slid back behind the coat rack and tried to cover my self. But one of them saw a coat moving in the back right near me and slowly approached. The next thing i knew i was in the back of the officials vehicle with all my luggage.

We went to a holding place for people like me. There were others there, hoping to get out. I finally fell asleep on the cot in the back.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

I heard whispering- it was houston. He was saying, "wake up, delilah! Wake up!"

As soon as i got up i felt someone grasping my arm. Houston, again. He and i hurried out of my area and ran towards the exit. There was a ladder there- and the skylight wad open on the roof. Hailey was there holding the ladder in place.

"We can't go out of the exit because there's an alarm. We would get caught," houston replied, reading my mind.

We climbed up the ladder onto the roof. HAiley was sitting there waiting. She gave me a bear hug as soon as i got up to the roof.

"Thanks guys, i owe it to you," i said.

"Any time," houston said. "But we've got bigger problems. The officials tested their brainwashing fluid on a few people, and it worked. We have to do something. They want to take over the whole united states."

Something was happening, and it was big. The officials from little denver, colorado, taking over the world? Not gonna happen. Well, at least not with houston Alvaro.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

He stood right in front of me, Delilah Parks. I couldn't hear anything but the sound of smashing. Cars, everywhere. Some with people in them, there was so many lives lost. Just for a second, I looked up. He was still there, Houston Alvaro, just staring at the mess around us. I suddenly looked down and snapped myself back to reality. There were cars flying everywhere, people didn't know they were doing this, and its all because of the officials. THE OFFICIALS.

I woke up in the hospital with houston standing next to me. He saved my life. The people were brainwashed, all except for me, hailey, and houston.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"We have to reveal the officials. We can set up a camera right before the next meeting. We can record their whole plan," hailey said.

"Then, we can release the video to the society!" Houston exclaimed.

"We should probably get off the roof first," i said.

Then we climbed down the building and walked to houston's place. Hailey and i took the guest room and crashed there for the night.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

I woke up and went to hailey. She was up and eating breakfast with houston. We talked over our plan and got ready to put it in action. We got the video camera ready and walked over to the meeting room. We waited until everyone was out and then planted the camera in a corner. Houston, hailey and i waited until they filed back into the room. Then, we went back to our regular schedule.

"Honestly, delilah, wouldn't the officials see the camera if we put it in there?" Hailey asked.

"Maybe... But we needed to take a chance. This plan might just work." I replied.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Finally, the meeting ended. After everyone left, we ran into the room and grabbed the camera. Our plan was a success.

"It worked!!" Houston exclaimed.

"What next?" I asked.

"We reveal it to everyone," houston said.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

The next day, we gathered everyone in the square and set up a projector. We had put the video on the disk so we could put it in the projector. We waited until everyone was there to watch.

"Citizens of denver, colorado, we have something to show you that just might interest you." Houston loudly said to the crowd.

Hailey put the disk in as i set up the projector. The video started playing. I looked around at the crowd and saw some of the society members there. They were in charge of who becomes an official, and they knew nothing of their uprising. Everyone stared in awe at the video of the meeting. Everything was revealed. An uproar started in the crowd.

The next thing i knew was the officials of denver, colorado were nowhere to be found. It was all because of houston Alvaro.