Chapter five

THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO'S READING THIS STORY! EVERY TIME I GET A NEW READ I SMILE! GAA I'M SUCH A DORK. HERE'S CHAPTER FIVE.

__________________________________

"This world will never be what I expected.

And if I don't belong, who would've guessed it?

I will not leave alone everything that I own.

To make you feel like it's not too late, it's never too late.

Even if I say it'll be alright.

Still I hear you say you want to end your life.

Now and again we try to just stay alive.

Maybe we'll turn it around cause' it's not too late, it's never to late.

No one will ever see-"

I turned off my music once I got to school. It was quite chilly outside so I was wearing dark wash skinny jeans, uggs, a Love Is The Movement t shirt and a big hoody. It was enough to keep me warm. I should've remembered to bring mittens though because my hands were freezing. I stuffed them into my pockets as I walked up the cement steps. I opened the door to my school and headed for my locker. I let out an annoyed sigh when I saw that Sapphire and Josh were heavily making out infront of my locker.

His rather large hands were on her ass, squeezing it. Her hands were tangled in his hair, tugging and pulling lightly. They were basically shoving their tounges down eachother's throats. Not exactly what I want to see on a Monday morning, or any morning. I cleared my throat, thinking that would make a difference. It didn't. "Um, excuse me." I said quietly. They were acting like I was invisible! I let out an annoyed sigh. "Can you please move? You're infront of my locker." I said, a little louder. Sapphire flipped me off and proceeded to makeout with her boy toy. I ran my fingers through my hair.

"You can use mine." Said a deep, musical voice. I turned around to see Braiden staring down at me. "What?" I squeaked out. He makes me nervous. "My locker. You can use it if you want. Since yours is, out of order at the moment." He said, giving Sapphire and Josh a disapproving look. What is wrong with this boy? Sapphire is "sex on legs" as I've heard some boys say, why is he disapproving of her? "Ah, are you sure?" I asked him, peering up at him through my eyelashes. He nodded.

I gave a slight nod. "A-alright. I guess that would be okay. Thanks." I stuttered. I seriously need to learn how to talk to people without stuttering. "Come on." He said, nodding in the direction of his locker. I gave a small smile and started to follow after him. I let out a surprised squeak when I suddenly bumped into Braiden's large, muscular back. I peered over his shoulder to see Sapphire gazing at Braiden seductively. Oh god here we go. "Hey Braiden. You look good today." She flirted.

Josh looked quite pissed off with the both of them. Then his eyes landed on me. He smirked. I lowered my nervous gaze to the floor and shifted from foot to foot. I really don't like the way that dude looks at me. "Thanks, you too. But Scarlette and I have to go." Braiden said, grabbing my hand. Sapphire's gaze moved to me and she narrowed her eyes. I quickly pulled my hand from Braiden's and stepped away from him. She told me to stay away from him before and I don't want to get beaten again.

Braiden looked down at me questioningly. I avoided his eyes and stared down at my shoes. There was an awkward silence that seemed to float around for hours going on. I stared at my shoes the whole times, not wanting to meet Braiden's confused and intense gaze, Sapphire's pissed off and 'you're dead when we get home' gaze, and Josh's gaze that seemed like he wanted to eat me. Sapphire sighed. "Come on Braidy, I can think of something we can do other then school. We'll have to be quiet though." I almost gagged at her nickname for him.