Chapter#5_Engaged!!

Sara's POV :
I woke up with a smile and saw my mom is getting ready. I asked her where she was going but no answer.

I asked again but no answer. I asked again this time I shouted then what she said blew me out from my house to somewhere else.

Unfortunately I can't be blown, I felt that! What a beautiful feeling!!

Okay forget that come to the reality Sara, Sara reality!! Ufff, the reality is another proposal came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wannna scream out loud!! Why?? Why another one!!!!

Am I behaving too filmy? I guess!! Okay stop stop stop!!! I should stop my mom but it's impossible.

Mom and dad was too happy! I heard that the boy is handsome and bla bla bla.. Whatever!

Zion's POV :
Another family is coming to see me the Rehman's was rejected as their daughter eloped from home and saved me?

No, here comes another girl. I took out my blazer and wore my best dress.

Hey, wait! Why best dress? But I was too late to change mom loved my getup and took me to that family.

The moment I entered the room I saw two known faces. They were Sara's Mom and Dad.

Really!!!!!!! Am I dreaming???

Someone pinch me!!! Now I have no regrets. Wait what if she has another sister? And the proposal is for her..Naah!.?

I was waiting for hours but it was 10 minutes which seemed hours, after that the name of the girl was said by mom.

And guess what?? She is Sara!!!!!!!

I love you my princess!!!!!!

Now I was waiting for the yes. And there was no yes. They said they will inform us later. But still I have a huge smile in my face.

.......

I entered my house with a happy face. Finally!!! But if her parents reject me? If she rejects me? No, always think positive. Be positive Zion.

Sara's POV :
Mom and dad came back to home after long 5 hours.

What they were doing this too long? When they came back home they were looking tensed?

I have a huge smile. Yippee.. They didn't like him. Yo yo.. Let's dance.

Finally mom open up and said you are going to leave us Sara.

What the hell! I am leaving!?

They liked him? Oh no. They told me that I will meet him after engagement.

Who wants to meet him! Thief. Stealing me from my parents. Huh!

But his parents are coming to see me tomorrow. Not him! Phew! I feel like a model. People is coming to see me. Woah!

****

I have a holiday today! But someone will steal this holiday!! I woke up late as usual in holidays, helped my mom and got myself ready.

Today I wore a blue gown with a light makeup and wrapped my light blue coloured hijab.

Dress of Sara

I looked beautiful. I guess.

They arrived timely. I saw a middle aged man, woman and a young man with a child.

The man was his father, woman was mother, the young man was his brother and child was his nephew. The woman came towards me kissed my hand and put on a ring which was breathtaking beautiful.

Wait... What.. I am engaged?

Yes! Gosh! I wasn't informed.

Everyone started clapping. Mom came with teary eyes and kissed on my forehead.

They took couple of photos. The little boy came towards me and kissed on my cheek and a click!

After they had there dinner they were gone. But I liked his family! Btw what is his name?

I mentally slapped myself for not knowing his name and even I can't meet him as I have to go to a field trip for 20 days.

So? Do you think typical Asian parents will let you stay at your own house after being engaged?

I don't think so! After 5 to 7 days, I will hear the final date of marriage.

********

I am now out for the field trip from the hospital we will start for the trip. We will go to different hospitals and see there condition. I am super duper excited to learn many things.

Zion's POV :
I am engaged!!! I feel like dancing.

After all, I waited for her for the past 6 years. Now I have an idea.

She haven't seen me. So I will surprise her. She used to say me she will not be my wife but now what?

My dear princess! Now wait and watch....

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Finally, they are engaged!! I am so happy for them.. :'))

Votes and comments are free, so don't forget to do that!!😂 Stamina you know!

Xoxo
Kitkat Lover