Chapter#17_Shocked

Zion's POV :
I switched on the lamp and she got up from bed. I also followed her. She took out the box and grab a KitKat from it.

"Wanna have a bite?"

"Umm..no.."

"Okay."

"You won't ask me another time?"

"Nope. No mercy in sharing KitKat."

"Okay, princess." I said with a wink and she glared at me.

She quitely ate the chocolate and was going to sleep.

"Ummm.. Sara there is chocolate in your face."

"Where?"

"On the right the side."

"Here?"

"Little left."

"Now okay?"

"Nope. Lemme do it."

I was going to clean the chocolate from her face but she jumped from the bed and stood infront of the mirror then cleaned the chocolate from her face.

"This is how STUPID person works."

"Stupid?"

"Super Talented Unique Person In Duniya(World)"

"Oh? Really?"

And she started laughing. I also started laughing.

"If you are done with laughing, Madam it's 4 am in the morning. So you should sleep."

"Ohh, yes.. I am done with laughing."

Then she again lay down in the bed but her back was facing towards me. I wanted to see her face. I wanted to see how cute she looks when she sleeps. When I fall asleep thinking about her I have no idea.

......

My eyes were too tired to open. My hands are too weak to move. But I was sensing someone's presense in my chest, who was sleeping peacefully.

Suddenly, I realised I was holding something..no someone. I opened my eyes instantly.

I was holding my princess's waist and she was sleeping peacefully in my chest. I was looking at her innocent look. Her loose strands of hair were disturbing her. I just tugged them behind her ears and placed a kissed in her forehead.

I was still looking at her. I could stay like these for ages. Suddenly she started moving. She slowly opened her eyes and our eyes met.

We had our first eye lock for a minute I guess. But it was beautiful.

"Good, morning princess."

"Good morning."

"How was your sleep?"

"Ummm...good."

"Only good?"

"Yess... Now leave me. It's late."

"Ohh.. Yes... It's late. But it's never late then never."

"What do you mean?"

I slowly placed a kiss in her forehead and she froze in the place immediately. I removed my hand from her waist and she ran towards the washroom.

After half an hour she came out from the washroom. She wasn't making any eye contact with me.

Oh, someone became shy.

I went to washroom and came out after half an hour and saw her combing her hairs. Now let's give her more shock. But Alas!

"Zion.... Are you wake? Come downstairs now."