Chapter#7_The Pre-Wedding Function

Sara's POV :
Days are flying. I should feel sad as I don't know the person with whom I have to spend my rest life but I am having positive vibes.

I believe that my parents have always chosen the best for me, so they won't leave me in the hands of any unreliable person. Lost in my serious thoughts but today a drop of tear didn't slipped from my eye but I was smiling. Alhamdulillah!

I heard a knock in the door. I was thinking who is so mannered in my house.

I opened the door and came out of the room. The whole house is now empty.

How? I started calling everyone's name whom I remembered was present in my house. But to my utter surprise no one is here!!

Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and tied a cloth making me fully blind but I didn't move. I didn't hit the person, I walked slowly with the person.

The person stopped somewhere, I guess I am in the rooftop. If I think like Bollywood movies then I am kidnapped or I will be pushed from the rooftop. But I am not scared and I know I won't be pushed.

When the person came close to me,
I grabbed the ears of that person and said,

"You IDIOT, you think you can scare your sister. I am the principal of your school." Then I playfully slapped him by holding one ear.

"Ouch, appi. How do you know? But now for Allah's sake leave my cute ears", said Sami my brother.

"No, I won't leave your ear. Now you remember me. Tomorrow I will leave this house and you are coming now," I said and broke down and hugged my brother.

I saw him after freaking 10 months. Wait, I haven't seen him. I slapped him again and said him to remove the cloth from my eyes. He removed it and a big surprise!!

Everyone is standing in front of me along with my future in-laws. Now, I was fully red out of embarrassment.

I instantly give a salam to everyone then my friends took me to the room in the rooftop and made me ready.

I was puzzled. They made me sit in the middle of the place and the function began. Two young ladies started applying mehendi in my hands.

Everyone was wearing colourful cloths, my brother was the only boy present there.

But three ladies were wearing burkha covering from head to toe. They were constantly looking at me. I smelt something fishy, I called Neheta but I was late, Jannat started dancing and others joined her.

Neheta and Sadia also started dancing. It was the biggest surprise of my life.

Then, Jannat came a took me to the dance floor, I also matched some steps with them. I remember that my smile was growing wider during the whole function.

We talked, laughed, danced and played lots of other games.

Dress of Sara

Zion's POV:

"Mom, why can't we go with you?" I asked my mom.

"No, Zion. This function is only for women not for men," Mom replied.

"No problem aunty. We will wear a burkha and people will think us as women," Arfin and Samin said in unison .

I was shocked at their words but then what mom said was more shocking. She said that we can go. And now we are here waiting for her to come.

Suddenly, she came but her eyes were covered by cloth and a boy brought her.

I was stunned, she was looking more beautiful in her normal cloths. Sweet and charming. But shocking thing was that she grabbed the ears of that boy and the result came out that he was Sara's brother. And then I understood what happened there.

I loved the beautiful bonding between them.

When he opened the cloth, she became fully red. She looked cute.Then some girls took her. I was again waiting for her.

After sometime, she came wearing a beautiful orange dress with stone works. I am falling for her over and over again.

She sat in her place and gave a look towards us. She understood that we are boys? Naah! But we surely look like ghosts.

We three friends are the tallest of all and only we are wearing burkha.

Then, the function began. Everyone was happy. Specially my Princess.

She was having a bright smile in her face. I promise I will keep that always. Insha Allah. The girls brought her on the stage and she also matched some steps with them.

After the program, we left the place but on the way I was welcomed by the annoying teasing of my friends.

They are just impossible. They were always there when I needed them. Specially, when she was gone. But I am happy that we will be soon together just one night waiting. I can't wait for her *wink*.

After reaching home, I got a message in my phone which took my breath. It was the picture of my Princess. I looked behind and saw Arfin a laughing.

I smelt something fishy. I went towards him and saw so many photos of her. She was smiling, laughing and dancing. I started to tickle Arfin and one by one took all the photos from him.

Arfin made a face and said, "Bhabi will come tomorrow but today, you have forgotten your besties and just imagine when bhabi will be in front then what will happen, just imagine." Samin added, "Can't imagine!"

They are mad!! Totally mad.. I will kill them one day.. But I love them..

Sara's POV :
After the program, I was too tired but after so many days I have my brother with me along with my besties.

We talked about our life. We talked what happened in the days when we were not together. Today was the best day. I had so much fun. Around 4 we all slept, but till then we all talked and laughed. I laughed so much that my face is paining.

Alhamdulillah. Oh, no. Tomorrow is my wedding day. I woke from the sleep and started having those girly feelings.

I tried to relax myself and tried to sleep. Even salats are not helping so I took the Al-Quran and read some verses which made me relaxed.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

The biggest chapter till now 1100+ words. I hope you will enjoy.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐ button for voting the chapter and don't forget to comment too!! Staminaaa!!😂😂

Xoxo
Kitkat Lover