Baby Greece

Little Greece. Wait, little? Last time we checked he was a tall man, well now that is not the case. Now in front of Sparta sat a small baby Greece. The small child was petting a tiny little cat and seemed like he was having the time of his life just sitting there. He looked up at his sister and laughed. Sparta sighed picking up the child. Greece then began to wail as the cat was left on the ground. Sparta then gave him a plush of a cat, he gladly accepted this and hugged it tightly. Sparta held the child and thought of how to fix this, ah, England! He was into all this magic stuff, maybe he could fix something like this she thought. Greece hugged the cat and held onto his sister as they walked to England. Oh hopefully he could be fixed. Sparta stepped inside to be greeted by the one and only England. Sparta told England her problem with Greece and he was willing to help. England picked up the small child placing Greece on the table.
Spells and spells later, Greece was finally back to normal. " Thank you so much" Sparta said. Greece raised an eyebrow, He was holding the cat plushie still. " What happened...?" He said. " Long story" Sparta replied and they made their way back home. When they got there, oh how troublesome it would be. Now a small Turkish man sat on the ground, Turkey. Boy, would this be quite a long day...