chapter 5

After we rode for what seemed like hours, ( which were actually a few minutes, I still hated it)  until we reached a massive house that reminded me of those big houses that the hot rich boys always have in books and films, I have had dreams about these houses , and so many questions that were to shy to escape my clutched mouth.  We parked In front the gigantic garage next to the shed where I think all of the expensive gardening tools were. They reminded me if when we couldn't afford the cool paint brushes when I was a child and I thought I would use the gardening tools instead.. my dad would get really upset whilst my mom would just laugh at the state I was in after I had painted something, I would normally be covered in paint,I am still like that sometimes but I was much more professional now. I stood in my place wondering why every hot guy had a freeking huge house?!?!

I rolled my mouth back to my face as I cleaned up the slowly dripping saliva falling down my face, I begged that Hunter didn't see the wretched awing face that I had

"Welcome to our place lo,"

My heart fluttered a bit as called me by my nickname and then bit my lip

"O-ou-or?"

I asked completely feeling weird as he was saying our

" me and my older brother, I warn you Lola, stay away from him "

I stumbled as he warned me but a tiny peice of my mind was curious as hell on why I should stay away from someone I haven't even met....

"O-o-ok"
I tremble as i probably look like a fangirl that can't even talk to her crush, not that I like him or any thing

Damon p.o.v

I was laying in my bed sleeping without my t-shirt and pants when I smelled the flower garden. Lola? Why was she here? Did she find out? Did she come here for Me? Did she remember that we have met?

My heart fluttered at the thought and my hearts beats went qiucker,
My pulse faster and me shivering every bone in my lifeless body.

I grabbed the closest pants and searched outside the window, I then saw her glowing face that was in awe, I chuckled at her adorable face and wished to hug her until her body had no air left. I promised myself to keep my distance until she meets me, I would never want to seem to forward to her...... or just creep the hell out of her... yeah , that would probably happen, I lay my head on the windowsill and watch as my little brother takes her hand and pulls her inside, I was not the jealous type of person bit I know my little brother and I would run over there in less than a second and rip his arm of, no matter how many times I warn him, he will still not listen to me and still go after her, even after Rebecca, he still won't stop.

We've been in a minimal war ever since Rebecca, after what he did to her.....

I went over and picked up lola's neckless and traced my fingers over the tiny flower details wrapped around the shiny silver circle and thought of the first day we had met.......

Lola's p.o.v

Hunter took me by my hand and pulled me through the grand door, the tingling sensation was amazing and I blushed alot but As I stepped into the gigantic room I stopped as a familiar face was in front of me

" is This...... you?"

I asked as I looked at the tiny baby sitting inside of the gold photo frame, I giggled at the adorable sight of him on his chair and all. I clasped my hands behind my back and followed Hunter into the kitchen..

" you hungry?"

He asked politely. I still my head and sat on the chair next to the huge counter In the middle of the gigantic room. He started to pull out utensils and ingredients as he was washing and chopping the vegetables.

" do you like salad?"

The room echoed his booming voice which the made me very unstable, my eyesight went fuzzy as I was looking upwards. I snapped out of my little gaze of awe and nodded politely, he grinned and went back to his chopping.

I suddenly felt a need to go somewhere. The toilet. I probably should of gone before we left but Hunter just pulled me straight on to the motorbike that I couldn't even think of going.

" where is the restroom?"

I ask politely and stand up.hunter turns around and looks at me . He then gives me a reassuring smile.

" upstairs the second door to your left"

He says as I smile and make my was to the toilet, I think of the moment when he told me not to go any where near his brother. Was he a criminal? Did  he do bad things? Does he kill people? All of these suggestions popped in my head on a canvas. I know it sounds stupid but all of my ideas end up being portrayed on a canvas . It wasn't my choice, it just happens.

I walked up the stairs quickly and opened the door, the lighting in here was awful so I searched the light with my hands on the wall, I eventually found something hard and flipped it.....

No.no.no.no.nonononononono this can't be happening, I stood there in front of a half makes man only wearing sweatpants, he was lying down and when  he woke up his eyes first flinched at the bright light and then gazed the room to find me standing there, I couldn't move my body . But I wanted to. This must be hunters older brother and  I did what I was told not to do. The only rule was not to go anywhere near him!

He stared in my eyes in shock. Those eyes! I've seen them before!.....

Happy 2018! It's been hell of a lot of time but I've had business to do. Plus whilst I'm here.  We have exams  and  I've had trust issues so ......

I hope that you have a good new years resolution and have a happy new year! ( I already said that)