Chapter 8

1 month later

Ari Pov

Ight lemme break it down to ya . Its been a month since we met the boys . We cool wit each other . Me and Set got our lil thang goin or whatever.  The boys love Bri . Especially Take he'll have a fit if some happened to Bri . They like ha overprotective brothers . Take stay worried bout ha and Qua extra overprotective. Now Bri and Jada...they dont get along because what Jada said . Bri be finna go off on her . She say she aint gone argue with her in front of Qua tho . She got to much respect for him to do that . She said if she get outta line again she gone handle it. Jada be trying ha hardest to make Bri jealous tho cause she be gettin Qua to kiss her in front of Bri . But at the same time Bri dont try and she make Jada jealous. Ion kno y she keep messin wit Bri and people keep tellin her to leave Bri alone . Bri will kill that girl with no hesitation. She need to watch out .

Bri Pov

I woke up to feeling a sting on my right ass cheek. I jumped up and seen Take.

Me:what the hell

Take:u was sleep and yo ass was right there so....

Me:getcho ass out my room

Take:*leaves*

Ima stop leaving my room bruh . I got up brushed my teeth washed my face and took a shower. I got out lotioned my body and put on (mm) . I put my hair in 2 dum dums and left the rest of it . I went downstairs and ate.

Me: yall ready or nah

Them:yea

Me:lets dip

We split up in cars and left. Laylay got in the car wit me cause she said she wanted to talk to me bout some .

Me:ight wassup

Laylay:it's bout Take

Me:*lights up* u like him

Laylay:*blushes* shut up....yea

Me:*squeals* yall fi asf

Laylay:*smh*

Me: u aint tell him yet

Laylay: thats the problem

Me: so technically u wanna tell him but at the same time u dont

Laylay:yea

People think they hard but behind cameras they soft . All the boys aint as hard as they act . If u knew em u'll see . They softer than marshmallows.

Me: just tell him cause u kno how Take is . Plus i see the way he be lookin at u

Laylay:*giggles* but about u and Qua tho *gives her a look*

Me: y u say that

Laylay:dont think i dont kno yall feelin each other

Me:*smiles* yea i do but he got a gf

Laylay: not for long tho

Me:*laughs*

Laylay: yea I kno cause u trust him

Laylay Pov

Man this girl dont trust nobody . If she trust u it gotta be some special bout u . She trust all the boys . We all do . Honestly we love each other . They like brothers .

Bri Pov

We got to the studio and seen everybody.

Me:lil boat !! *hugs him *

Yachty: light bright !!*hugs back*

Me:get off my color ok

Take: big booty