Chapter 6

The next day, Caroline woke up to no one next to her. "You better be getting me coffee." Caroline said to herself. Carolina got up and grabbed a blood bag from her fridge. She put it back and grabbed her phone. She called Bonnie. "I'm on my way." Bonnie said before Caroline could say hi.

A few minutes later, Bonnie walked through her door and went to her kitchen. She sat down in a chair and held out her arm. Caroline bit her arm and drank her blood. She stopped drinking Bonnie's blood. "I have a few pints of blood that will last a few days. I've started doing this a week ago. I just had a feeling." Bonnie said grabbing a bag full of blood bags. "Thank you Bonnie. Your amazing." Caroline said hugging Bonnie. "No problem." Bonnie said hugging her back. "Hello. Are you up Caroline?" Klaus asked walking down the hallway. "In here." Caroline said. "I have coffee. So don't be upset with me." Klaus said walking into the kitchen. Caroline grabbed a coffee from him and kissed him. "Have fun in New Orleans." Bonnie said leaving. "Bye Bonnie." Caroline said hugging Klaus' waist. "I'm going to get dressed. I'll be out in a few." Caroline said heading to her room.

Caroline came back out to the kitchen with their suitcases and Klaus just looked at her

Caroline came back out to the kitchen with their suitcases and Klaus just looked at her. "What?" Caroline asked. "How do you always look beautiful?" Klaus asked. "I wish I knew." Caroline said setting the suitcases down. She smiled. "We have to get to the appointment. And then to New Orleans." Klaus said now in front of Caroline and he grabbed the suitcases. He went to put the suitcases in the car. Caroline went to grab her bag of Bonnie blood and looked around her house. "See you in a few months." Caroline said to the house and headed to the door and locked it and left. "You ready, love?" Klaus asked taking her blood and putting it in the back seat. "As ready as I'll ever be." Caroline said getting in the front seat. Klaus got into the driver's seat turned the car on and put it in drive and drove out of Caroline's driveway.

A half hour later Caroline and Klaus were at the doctors office. Klaus helped Caroline out of the car and led her into the doctors office. Klaus let Caroline sit down while he went to the front desk. "How can I help you?" The lady asked. "I scheduled an appointment." Klaus said. "Name." The lady said. "Caroline Forbes." Klaus said. "It will only be a minute, sir." The lady said. "Thank you." Klaus said and then headed over to Caroline. "How long?" Caroline asked. "Only a minute." Klaus said. "Ok." Caroline said. They were reading magazines when they heard her name. "Caroline Forbes?" The doctor asked. Klaus and Caroline stood up and walked towards the door.

They got to a room and Caroline sat on a table and Klaus sat in a chair near the table. The doctor asked a few questions she answered them. "One last thing, were you surprised by this pregnancy?" The doctor asked. "Yes, I was." Caroline said. "Why?" The doctor asked. "I didn't think I could get pregnant." Caroline said. "Oh. But you are and congratulations." The doctor said. "Thanks." Caroline said. "Someone will be right with you to take you to the ultrasound room." The doctor said leaving the room. Klaus reached for Caroline's hand and accepted it. She squeezed his hand.

A few minutes later, a nurse came in. "Caroline Forbes?" She asked with a cheery voice. "That's me." Caroline said. "Hi. I'm Jewels." Jewels said still with a cheer voice. "Nice to meet you Jewels." Caroline said. "I'm here to take you to your ultrasound. So follow me." Jewels said leaving the room with Caroline and Klaus in tow.