Chapter 7

The next morning, Caroline woke up earlier than Klaus. Caroline got out of bed and went to take a shower. She took a quick shower and got out. She wrapped herself in a towel and went to get her breakfast. She went to the closet to grab a blood bag and when she turned around she jumped and pushed him across the room. "Oh my god. Klaus, I am so sorry." Caroline said kneeling in front of Klaus who was laying on the ground. "It's alright, love. But are you alright?" Klaus asked sitting up. "I'm fine. Just hungry." Caroline said holding up the blood bag. "Ok. I'm going to take a shower." Klaus said standing while Caroline was standing up to. He kissed her forehead and headed to the bathroom.

Caroline finished off the bag and got dressed. She sat on the bed and waited for Klaus to finish his shower. She texted Elena and Bonnie. 'Hey guys. How are you?' Caroline texted. 'We are fine. So is it a healthy baby?' Bonnie texted. 'I'm having twins and they are both healthy.' Caroline replied. 'Oh my god. That is so awesome. But I'll punch him next time I see him.' Elena said. 'Already did that.' Caroline replied. 'Good. We miss you.' Bonnie texted. 'I miss you guys to.' Caroline replied. 'We have to go. Talk to you later.' Elena texted. 'Ok. Bye.' Caroline replied when Klaus came out of the bathroom. "Are you feeling better?" Klaus asked. "Much better." Caroline muttered starring at him. Klaus smirked. "Katherine's here." Klaus said. "Yeah. Ok." Caroline said still starring. "Wait, what?" Caroline asked no longer starring. "She's not really here. You were starring." Klaus said grabbing clothes. "Oh." Caroline said turning away from him and blushed.

A couple minutes later, Caroline was still facing away from Klaus. "Did you talk to Elena and Bonnie?" Klaus asked. "Yeah. While you were in the shower. Elena's going to punch you by the way." Caroline said peeking towards him and the turned all the way toward him. "Why? You punched me as well and I still don't know why." Klaus said sitting down next her. "One, you got me pregnant and two I got stuck with twins. So, three times the trouble." Caroline said. "Ok. And I can't be that much trouble. Can I?" Klaus asked smirking. "Yes." Caroline said. "We should get going. We have to get you to New Orleans before your run out of Bonnie bags." Klaus said getting off the bed and packing up his and her stuff. Caroline grabbed her bag of blood and put it on the bed. "When was the last time you ate?" Caroline asked. "It's not important." Klaus said. She was in front of him blocking him from putting their stuff on the bed. "Caroline, please move." Klaus said avoiding her eyes. "I asked you a question. Answer it truthfully." Caroline said making him look at her. "When we were still in Mystic Falls." Klaus said. "Why haven't you eaten?" Caroline asked. "I was to worried about you." Klaus said averting his eyes. "Stay. I'll be right back." Caroline said leaving the room.

Caroline went to the front desk and rang the bell. "Hello. How was your stay?" The guy asked. "It was great. Now you will follow me to my room and you will feed my boyfriend. If he kills you, oh well. But if he doesn't you won't remember any of this. You will remember that you gave a nice couple a room and that you cut yourself shaving." The guy nodded. "Follow me." Caroline said compelling him. The guy followed her back to her room.

"I got breakfast." Caroline said as the guy followed her in the room. "Caroline. You really didn't need to do that." Klaus said. "Don't. Just eat." Caroline said. Klaus hesitated but bite down on the guys neck and drank the guy almost dry. "I already compelled him to forget. Don't worry about doing that." Caroline said sitting on the bed and laying on her back. "Leave." Klaus said to the guy. The guy left without saying a word. "You really didn't have to do that." Klaus said wiping his mouth. "You were hungry. So I gave you food." Caroline said putting her hands on her stomach. "Are you alright?" Klaus asked sitting next to her. "I guess." Caroline said rubbing her stomach. "Caroline." Klaus said. "I just want to feed like a normal vampire and not on witch blood." Caroline said still rubbing her stomach and closing her eyes. "I don't know how to help, love." Klaus said. "It's alright. We should get going." Caroline said slowly getting up and grabbing her suitcase and bag of blood. Caroline went out the door and down to the car.

Caroline got to the car and put her suitcase in the truck. When she turned around Klaus was right behind her. "Jesus." Caroline said putting her hand on her heart. "Are you alright, love?" Klaus asked. "I'm fine." Caroline said while Klaus put his stuff in the truck. Caroline went to the front seat and got in. Klaus got into the driver's side and turned the car on and put it in drive. He left the motel parking lot.