Prolouge

I cough heavily into my arm, damnit Kate, why did you not get your flu shot when the doctors suggested. My throat is soar and I have a heavy fever. Along with that, I've thrown up twinge in the past 24 hours. The most miserable 24 hours of my life.
I use the warm, metal spoon to sip some Noodle Soup from it. My roommate Anastasia Steele walks around the corner and I scan her outfit. A floral print shirt with a blue blazer and boots. Her outfit would definitely not fit into the atmosphere she was about to enter. I've saw the inside of that building. Black, white, and grey. All the girls are pale blondes and wear tight black dresses. Reminds me of my old school Washington Prep All Girls Academy. The name was long for an all girls school. Most of the time my roommates would sneak out and meet up with the boys from the boys school across the street. That's how I met the first guy I even had sex with Stephan Miller. Thank god he's in prison now. Pervert.

"Ana, I'm sorry. It took me nine months to get this interview, another six to reschedule, and by then we would have graduated" I beg, my throat sore and hoarse. 

Ana says something like "Of Course I will Kate," or "Only for you Kate..."

It only occurs to me she's even speaking when she asked me if I wanted NyQuil or Tylenol.
I look back to her from my focus on the TV remote. Nice going Kavanagh.

"NyQuil, please." I say strongly, for once my throat not aching as I speak. At least this happened over the weekend, or else I would be missing class.

Ana digs through the cabinet and gets me a pill, she sets it next to my half filled glass of water and murmurs something barley loud enough for me to hear.
"I barley even know him." She says in a quiet tone. I feel super bad for making- no forcing her to do this- but It took me nine good damn months to get this interview, "The notes will see you through. Go, it's a long drive. I don't want you to be late." I tell her, enforcing every bit of confidence I can into this girl before this big ass interview.

"Okay, I'm going. Get back to bed, I made you some more soup for later, all you have to do is heat it up." I stare at her with a wicked smile, she smiles back at me fondly. Oh she is going to fuck this interview sideways. But that gets me thinking, has Ana ever had sex, maybe I need to hook her up with someone. I know José likes her, but she doesn't like him that way. Who knows she could fall into Grey's office and the two fall into a dark, dangerous love. That would make a good book. Master Of The Universe or Fifty Shades Of Grey. There goes my over-hyper mind again. I shake my head to lose the thought. I pop the pill and take a swig of water. Afterwards, I get up and walk to my bed. I snuggle up in my blankets and close my eyes. All I can picture is Ana, and someone slowly riding her back and forth. I can't tell who. Or if she likes it or not.

The image fades away slowly from Gray to Black. Memories from Washington Prep flash through my mind. They aren't the good ones either, no birthday parties, no bowling alleys, no testing, and no High School graduation.

Darkness. Beer. Stephen. Pain. Screams. Lies In The Dark.

A/N

HEY EVERYONE, I hope you enjoyed Between The Shades Of Grey, Fifty Shades Of Grey from Kathrine Kavanagh.  More secrets, more drama, more love......
If you want the next chapter, comment, vote, and list!