chapter 1

I stand in front of the doors my breath leaving me as I  notice what a desolate fucked up place this is. I could've been anywhere now my house, in school with my friends or on a nice vacation to the hamptons but no I  was here getting ready for the worst three months of my life. Sighing, I  take my bags and walk in looking at all the curious faces staring back at me.

The worst part about moving to all of these places the stares.

I walk up to the  receptionist as she smiles at me taking out my files and looking through them.

"Athena Williams ", she reads her eyes darting over everything as she looks at me with pity. "Room 16 your roomate has arrived already anything you  need don't  hesitate to come to anyone at the desk ".

I look at her fake lashes and see almost everything is fake but I  don't  say anything I  only nod and go down the hall looking for my room. I find it and open the door to see a girl sitting on a bed a book in her hand she pays no attention to me as she's  intently  reading it.

I cough which makes her look at me she quirks a brow and stands up. "You're  a newbie I'm Ariel nice to meet you". She holds out her hand and I  take it  shaking it firmly. "I'm  Athena, Athena Williams".

She looks taken aback until she smiles. "Like the goddess how did you get it?" . I shrug, "My mother is Greek and she loves Athena so she kind of suggested it and my dad just went with it".

"That's  freaking cool, I've  always been a sucker for mythology". "If you think my name's  cool you should see my older  brother and my sister whose sixteen now". I sigh knowing I'm  going to miss her birthday.

Ariel notices my mood and trys to lighten it up . "What are their names?" . "Hera and -" she holds up a hand  "Let me guess Zeus?" . I laugh , "No that would be disgusting it's  like they're  commiting incest. His name's Persius or Percy for short we mostly call him Percy".

"I would like to meet them for sure, how would you like to meet my other  friends I'm  sure they'll  like you your personality  and all". I debate over it thinking of the pro's  and cons . "Sure why not?" She hugs me and squels. "Great let's  get ready we'll  meet them at our normal spot but first change out of these  clothes ".

I look at my jeans and black t -shirt. "What's  wrong with what I'm  wearing?" I ask . "It's fine but my friends are a little picky when it comes to how the people around them dress. Don't  worry hun, I'll  help you".

I watch  as she goes  through my stuff and picks out a pair of black ripped jeans and a white croptop with my all stars. "Here wear this one more thing my friends are mean but nice  too don't  embarrass yourself and it'll  all be fine".

Truth be told they are mean.
***********
Hi you guys how is the first chapter? It'll  get better don't  forget to comment and vote.