Chapter 3

Athena's POV

After the little fight in lunch with Ethan and I, I was honestly scared to have the rest of the day with him. I was secretly hoping we weren't going to fight but then again I was.

He's gonna get what he deserves, I'm gonna make sure of it. I did nothing wrong to him, and he treats me like complete shit. And if you know me, you know I love getting revenge. That makes me sound like such a horrible person.

And this party on Friday, I have a bad feeling about it. I don't want to cause drama and ruin everybody's fun, but if Ethan wants to start, I'll finish.

"LaForge?" My teacher clears his throat and I snap out of it.

"I'm sorry, what?" I totally zoned out.

"I don't know where your head is at, but you need to pay attention. I'm not going to repeat myself again. Better start listening." I roll my eyes at him, he gives me a look and I just give him a smile.

Why am I such a bitch? Oh well.

"Yeah, Athena. Pay attention." I hear Ethan behind me say while chuckling.

I whip my head around, "I'm sorry, but I don't think anybody asked you. Shut the fuck up." I snap.

He glares at me, and I also give him a smile.

He's pushing my buttons. He's gonna get it.

buzz buzz

My phone goes off, nearly making me jump.

Grayson; are you still coming to my party friday?

I look up and see him looking at with a sort of begging look on his face.

He's sitting next to me, why couldn't he just ask me?

Athena; dude. you're sitting next to me, why can't you just use that loud mouth of yours and ask? i know you can yell. let alone talk.

Grayson; stfu, asshole. you're not funny.😒

I cover my mouth before I bust out laughing.

Athena; i think i'm pretty funny, thank you. but, yea. i'm coming still, why wouldn't i? and why are you asking me again?

Grayson; because my brother is a dick and i didn't want him to stop u from coming.

Athena; nothing will stop me from coming.😉 HAHAHAH, okay sorry. yes, i'm still coming. fuck face isn't gonna stop me.

Grayson; hey! that's still my brother.

I roll my eyes at him and he just shrugs his shoulders.

The bell rings, and I've never seen myself get up so fast.

"Oh, and you can bring as many people as you want with you." Grayson whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine as he runs out of the classroom.

———-

Friday

"Come onnnn, please come with me? I don't wanna go alone!!" I beg.

"You have your girlfriends, why do you need me?" He smirks.

"Because, I want you to. Please."