Chapter 20

Athena's POV

"Alright babe, we're gonna skateboard a little bit, would you mind filming us?" Ethan asks.

"No problem. That's what I'm here for." I smile and turn the camera back on.

They take their shirts off, Grayson putting his in his back pocket.

"Daaaaamn daddy!" I joke, knowing that word makes them cringe.

"Stoooop!" Grayson yells while freaking out.

"What? Why are you saying damn?" Ethan asks.

"My boyfriend is hot!"

They laugh at me for being myself.

"Go!" I yell and they hop on their boards and go.

"Well that was fun." Ethan yells running back towards me.

"It's really fucking hot out here." Grayson says while fanning himself.

I can't help but laugh at him, he's such a girl sometimes. Gotta love him.

"Let's go explore a little! I see some trees and rocks over there, maybe we can make it look cool for the video." Gray suggests as he runs in that direction, soon Eth and I follow.

Once we get there, it's actually beautiful. It's peaceful and it's wicked pretty. I could sit here all day and just do nothing.

"Oh sweet! There's rocks over there that are higher than the rest, I'm gonna go stand up there! Babygirl, get them good filming angles." Ethan exclaims and runs towards the giant rock, which will take a little because he's gotta go through bushes and stuff to get there.

The shit these boys do for their videos.

He starts running that way and quickly slows down and swerved.

"Oh, pricker bush. Saw ya bitch!" I busted out laughing and Grayson was standing behind me just shaking his head.

He finally gets to the spot, "Yeah! Yeah!" He does some weird thing with his arms.

"I'm on a rock! If you don't know where this is coming from, it's coming from a rock. And it's me, I'm on a rock!" He yells out loud, I'm guessing to the anything that can hear him.

Once again, I bust out laughing. But this time I was laughing so hard I was crying. "Babe, what the hell? You're so funny!" I yell to him while he makes his way back.

"Dumbass." Grayson says still shaking his head.

"Bitch, you're just jealous that I was on a rock and I looked cool. And you didn't." Ethan says to Grayson.

————

We met up with their friend Connor who I guess lived around here, so he could help film too.

Right now, we're just driving down the road in Nevada. Still not knowing what we're doing.

Connor is driving, "Guys tell the camera where we are!" I say.

I turn the camera on and Gray starts to talk, "We are in Nevawda right now."

"Nevada. It's Nevada." Ethan says back.

"It's Nevawda."

"No, it's Nevada!" Ethan screams.

"Since when do you say Nevada? It's always been Nevawda!" Grayson screams back.

They're literally screaming their words, and they're arguing on how to pronounce it.

"It's Nevada!"