past

November 12th 2002 

On a murderous night a 17 year old boy was driving at mid night and he saw a figure that was in a faded leather coat old raggy jeans and  just standing there so he rolled down his window and offer her a ride. She leads him to an old hunted house as she asked for him to lead her to the door he said sure without hesitation  as she turned around, took him as the door slammed and he was never to be seen again ................... 

The investigation continued he's parents had reported him missing after that night but know one had heard from him again so after 3 months the police and the detectives had given up, told his parents there was no evidence to prove he was taken.

two teenager's were trying to play a prank on a group of girls by saying "there's a hunted house just up the hill" the girls didn't believe them but they still refuse to up that hill after the story about the 17 year old boy was taken three weeks ago.

Beau and James started to laugh and call them names so they said "fine we'll go on one condition you come with us" the boys started to hesitate an said "sure you know we ain't scared"so they all went together as a group but once they got to the highway the boys stopped an said "look there's the car that the 17 year old guy owned" the girl's kept on walking down the cold spooky  highway as Juliet turns to beau an says "you coming "an winks so Beau and James started taking smaller steps then they all arrived to the front door as they turned around the door slowly creaks opens Juliet and Brittney jumped so Beau and James pushes the both in  the house and "slams" goes the as the door, two boys had gotten frightened they they ran away.

when James and Beau walked back into there hometown people started asking them questions about where they were but the boys were to scared to say anything just in case they thought they were crazy so they lied by saying they were out walking there dog and the dog ran away but in reality they tried to prank the group of girls but the prank went bad......