Chapter 2- Suprise

Gabby was feeling off and she didn't know what was wrong with her. She had been throwing up all morning and she had been having dizzy spells. She decided it was time to take a pregnancy test. Gabby went and grabbed one from under the sink. She went into the bathroom and took the test. After it had been 3 minutes, Gabby looked at the test. "Shoot. I don't know if we are ready for this. Well if we are not doesn't matter this is happening," said Gabby. Now she had to think of a way to tell Matt.

"Babe, I'm home. Where are you!" yelled Matt. "I'm in the bedroom. Can you come here, I have something to show you," said Gabby. Matt took off his jacket as he had just gotten home from the jewelry store but, he told Gabby that he was at an alderman meeting. He walked in and saw Gabby sitting on the edge of the bed. "Go look on the counter in the bathroom." Matt walked into the bathroom and saw something sitting on the edge of the sink. What is it, he thought. He looked at it and saw two lines on it.
Matt walked out of the bathroom with the pregnancy test. "What is this?" Matt asked. "It's a pregnancy test. We are going to have a baby." "We're going to have a baby. I can't wait to tell everyone." said Matt. "I know you can't but can we at least wait until we know that everything is ok first. I don't want what happened last time to happen again." "Sure, babe. What ever you want," said Matt.