Part 2

Emma's POV✅

It's 6:30am and I'm ready to go to school.

I still can't believe what happened yesterday. Maybe it was a dream?  I mean I don't have any marks or anything so I can tell it was real. I stared walking to school,my friend was waiting for me at the end of the street.

"Heeey,how was your weekend?" Good question...

"It was good,interesting,yeah. How about you? Anything new with your loveboy and you,huh?"

"Well it was great and yes! We were walking whole day and he told.."

I wasn't listing to her actually I couldn't. Maybe I'm a bad friend but I just couldn't listen to how beautiful her love life actually is. I mean I did ask her...I'm a bad friend.

While we were waking I saw him! Hot guy,Jake! He was looking at me with a small smirk on his face. Just as I was about to yelled his name he disappeared.
I don't know how but he wasn't there anymore. Maybe I'm just seeing things again.

"Hey,why did you stopped?"

I did?

"Sorry,I was just daydreaming. You know me,always always dreamer."

I should stop thinking about him and should focus on school.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

When we came to school we changed in our nursing uniform and stared going to hospital (we have practice there). When we came there we all sit down and stared talking.

"Soooo.." Alex started

"So?"

"Don't act dumb I saw you looking at that guy when we were going to school. Tell me what's up?"

So I wasn't seeing things. But should I tell her about last night?

"Oh nothing,he just looked so familiar to me."

It's to soon to say anything and it's probably be the last time that I saw him so what's the point? I'm just going to get my hopes up and end up disappointed and hurt.

"Hey guys,have you heard what happened?"

Tina came to use. She was okay but she's weird and can be mean at times. She has so weird friends and boyfriend but she's okay I guess.

"No,what happened?" Alex asked her

"Some stupid guy stab my friend and he's here in 306 room"

Wait..

"What's yours friends name?"

"Arthur Con"

ARTHUR?! Is he the same guy from last night?! What the hell?!

"Here,let me show you his pic,we can go later to see him"

she took out her phone and showed me the pic of the same guy from last night!

My hands starts to shake. I give her phone back. Okay,chill Emma!

"Do you know who did that? What happened?"

"Some drug addict dude,I think his name is Jake King,he tried to kill him."

I'm so dead. This can not be happening right now. They know his name but how?

"Khm,and how do you know who did it?"

Tina just smiled but it wasn't a normal and nice one,it was a dark cold one and I did not like it at all.