Part 4

"Stop moving Jake!"

"I would if you could be more gentle!"

"You are such a baby! Stay still"

And you may been wondering what the hell are we doing,well I'm trying to put some nose drops to help but this idiot won't stop moving his head!

"Aaahhh"

"First drop in,one point for Emma!"

"OH SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

He yelled while he tried to get up...key word is tried! Before he could even sit up I push him down by throwing myself on him...This feels good..

"Oh kitten wants to do dirty!"

He laugh and put his hands around my back

"Oh please,shut up idiot!"

"Retard"

"Meanbutt "

"Oh yeah? Bitch"

"That's not nice to say! Dog's poop"

"Ho...Wait,how old are you? Fucking five?! You need to be more of a badass"

"No and that's a mean word but I do know mean word too!"

"Oh yeah? Please teach me Miss Badass"

I push myself of him and sit besides him,I look if anyone is near us but there weren't so I lean close to him and whispered

"It's a really bad word so I need to whisper,okay?"

I could see that he was trying not to laugh at me and keep his face serious but I can see through him because I'm an expert....'You are a loser my love' You shut up,I wasn't even talking to you!
Sorry about that,voices and those thing,ya know? Anyway,back to bad Emma

"Okay"

"Here we go...Asshol"

I quickly look around just to make sure nobody heard it than turn to an idiot who had his hand on his mouth with fake shock expression

"Emma,you are sooooo bad! How could you say something like that?! I can't fucking believe!"

"But you made me do it,I didn't want this! Jake it's all your fault! Now I'll go to hell with you! OH Dear God forgive me! I'm beggi..-"

My prays were interrupted by this idiots laugh

"This is not funny! Stop laughing! I'll go to hell and it's all because of you!"

"Hey,at least you won't be alone there,we can even make baby's there and they'll be little badass like there mother"

"NO,NO AND NO"

I got of the bed and start going to doors to get away but of course he's following me,I put my hands on my ears trying to block stupid things that are coming out from this boy's mouth

"WE'LL GET MARRIED IN HELL AND BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BADDEST PERSON THERE YOU'LL RULE THE HELL! AND SATAN WILL BE OUR GODFOTHER AND OUR FIRST SON WILL HAVE HIS NAME AND OU..-"

"AAAAAA! LALALALA,SHUT UPPPPPP"

I keep on yelling and running away from him. Just as I start to run my phone start ringing. Well who may that be? 'It's your mother of course,who else would call you?'
Oh well I can't argue with that..

"Hello Emma!"

And indeed my 'voices' were right. 'As always',yeah,don't push your luck too much.
I show this idiot(Jake of course ) to be quite and of course he's showing me to put it on speaker.