Part 1

〰Emma's POV〰

This world is so boring. I mean,yeah there is a lot of bad things going on but I've never saw it. For all my 17 years almost 18 I haven't saw anything interesting,I mean we all like a little bit of drama,right?

And I don't even know why but I decided to take a late night walk for no reason. And here I am now,walking and talking to one ugly cat

"No,go away from me you little mean creature,I don't like you and I'm sure you don't like me eith..."

"What's up little kitten,scared of a little cute 'crature'?"

That wasn't me,is that a cat?

Wait,since when cat has a nice manly voice? Or any voice at all? It can't be a cat and there's nobody here,I don't see anyone. I'm hallucinating. Yap,that is

"My God I started going crazy. I know I shouldn't studied psychiatry today. This medical school will be the end of me."

Nice,now I'm talking to myself,great Emma,just great

"Hahaha,you are not going crazy kitten because you are already pritty crazy but it's cute."

That voice again,it's like a melody to my ears. I turned around and I saw a dark figure,it's a guy,tall one,hansom one,khm

"Who are you?"

He couldn't be a devil,right? Than he started waking to me,now he was just in front of me. And he's one hot dude,really hot. He's eyes are something between blue and grey, I never saw that shade,it's just beautiful,stormy. But they look so cold. Dark brown hair,full pink lips and hi..

"Take a pic it'll last longer" Oh,dammit
Well that was embarrassing

"I wasn't checking you out" I totally did.

"Oh yeah? So what were you doing than kitten"

"Umm,I was just..You had something in you're hair,yh! Here,all clean now"

I'm a complete idiot. But my God,his hair is soooo soft

"You are so bad at lying kitten. You need to change that or you won't  survive in this world."

"What? I can lie,I just don't want to. And stop calling me kitten!"

"Sure kitten"

And than he showed me his smile. He's eyes got so bright,they look so soft. But it was only for one second. Suddenly there wasn't softness in his eyes,there wasn't a smile on his face and he wasn't looking at my face anymore,he was looking at something behind me. I tried to turn round to see what was he looking at but his soft hand stop me by taking me by my chin. He look at my brown eyes with his cold grey ones.

"Listen to me now kitten,there's three bad guys coming to us but don't be scared,okay? When I tell you to go you start running as far as you can from here,okay? And don't let them see your face,alright?"

What? Three bad guys,don't be scared,run,don't let 'em see your face

"Wait,what about you?"

And there it is again,his smile and soft eyes

"You already falling for me kitten,huh? Don't worry about me kitten,I'll be alright"

"Falling for you? Please"

I'm not falling for him,I mean I don't even know his name

"Sure babe"