Chapter 2

AN: Okay, i wrote this a couple months ago and I never edited it or anything, and I haven't revised it since then, so I have no clue what happens in this chapter

~Celeste

******

I've liked Noelle since freshman year. And after three years of denying it, I've decided to tell my best friend, Andrew.

"Dude, I knew it!" Andrew yells after I tell him.

"Shh," I hiss. "Someone's going to hear you!" The cafeteria was filling with students and someone was bound to hear if he didn't keep it down.

"I don't blame you, man. She's hot." He says. I smack his arm to show him that I'm not playing games.

"Ow..." He whines, rubbing the spot where I hit him.

"You deserved it!"

A moment later, I hear him ask, " How long have you had a crush on her?"

"Three years."

Whoa, dude, you gotta tell her!" Andrew yells again, earning a smack on the back of his head from me.

Glaring, I ask, "Why in the world would I do that?!?"

"So she'll go out with you, duh!" Andrew says, like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

I am dumbfounded at the thought that Andrew believes she's actually consider going out with me.

"Her? Date me?" I say, filled with incredulity. "Ha! As if. She's Noelle and I'm just...Me."

"We gotta do something about this, man!" Andrew whispers.

"Like what?" I ask. Whatever he is scheming up will never work. I've thought of every possible way to get her to like me. Obviously, none have worked.

"Hmm..." Andrew says. "Let's turn you into someone else." He smiles mischievously.

"I have two things: 1) That will never work 2) That will never work."

"How do you know, Alex? Maybe it will work. You'll never know unless you try."

I huffed to show my disapproval, but Andrew didn't get it. He just gave me a mischievous smirk.