Chapter two- suga

Morning
It's 6:00 when i wake up can't wait tell I see all my new and only new friends. Hopefully this friend will be a good one.... "min get ready" says mrs.min. "I am
Mom" I yell so she could hear me. I did not what to wear so I just put on my kiwi shirt with jeans and got my backpack. When I went down my mom made my favorite food, bacon and sausage. My brother yoongi
Already took half the bacon sadly. " what the hell dude give it back" I said angrily. " KIM NUN-JOON" Mom yelled at me. My brother laughed as he said " hey u can sing and I can't eat food". Ugh he had a point but I wanted to make a band and this was the year I was going to.
School
I got at school before any of the students so I could talk to all of them and see if they could be in my band. I've done that ever day since I was in 6th grade. All the kids I talked to went to the other side of the class room before I could say anything. Then this boy comes in's he looked perfect for the part. I could not even hear the teacher but then I heard "IM HERE MISS". I wave at him  trying to say come sit by me but with no words, he slowly walks to me. He says " hi I'm Nam-joon and u are" " oh i-I'm min but I go by Suga" " ok Suga" we talked and talked like we already been friends cause we had so much alike. But we have been talking so long class was already over.
Next class
When we separated I never asked the question if he wanted to be in my band. I had Science snacks but I skipped class to work on my new song I was writing.
The song
I didn't know what to write for my song. But I wanted it to be around me no one else.