Chapter one- rap monster

Morning
It's 7:00 before I realize I'm going to be late for class, I was finally going to be the king of the school.  ( rap monster is a senior at Global Cyber University). This is my first year at this school cause I just moved to this town. I'm going to be the king cause no one knows I can sing, and I'm amazing and rap well I think so at least
At school
I'm in Mrs. Catie class before I know, just before I walk into the door she says my name. " Kim nam-joon" she says it's softly Manner. " Kim nam-joon are u here " she says more violent. " I'm here... sorry I was late" I say lightly she looks around the room to see who said here. " IM HERE MISS" I yell so she hears me but it scares the hole class. When I yelled there was a boy who screamed like he just saw someone die. " min yoongi plz quite down" says mrs. Catie. "Kim nam-joon take a Seat by min yoongi please". Min had blue hair and the palest of skin like he was a vampire. He spoke Kieran but it sounded more American trying to talk like us.  " you almost made me cry when you yell" said scared min. " oh I'm sorry I'm new and I don't like that much people" I replied back. 
We talked tell class ended, it's like we new each other already so much cause we were so alike.
Next class
The next class I did not have him, it was like I just lost my best friend it the world. He had sincere and I had history. " I heard the history teacher is stick
just so you know" min said just before he left. When i was walking to my next class I felt like everyone was starting at me like they wanted to know me but would not try.
Class
"Hello students I'm miss. Layla I'm your history teacher, today we're not going to do work sadly but we're going to get to know each other". I did not want to know any one else cause I just wanted to be friends with  min no one else. I got seated by this girl named shokue. " hi I'm shokue I'm new here are you". " yes" i replied. We said nothing after that but I knew she was staring at me the whole time. At the end of class I confronted her, asking if she was staring at me in class. She replied " oh om you saw that hehe" she laughed like she was hiding something. I asked her again if she was but I said it more seriously. "Did you or not". She replied " yes I was but let me explain.. ur friend min I l-like him and I wanted to know if you could help me..." I left quickly after she said that I could not believe she said that. I don't know why I left but if I wanted to be king, I need to be friends with everyone not just min.