Chapter 2

So, by the next morning, your best friend came by and picked you up. While you were in the car you felt nervous and excited at the same time and tried to calm yourself down. When you two finally reached your destination at your favorite park.

Your best friend turns to you and notices your nervousness. "Aww, it will be fine (Name), he will take good care of you, I promise."

You nod and took in deep breathes to calm your shaking nervous.

"Also, you have my number to call me" Your best friend said.

"Yeah" you managed to say and step out of the car and close the door.

"I don't know about this." You said.

"Don't worry, stop being a scary cat" your best friend teased.

"I'm not a scary cat!" You said with an annoyed look.

Your best friend then looks down at her clock, "It's 12:30pm and I told him that you would meet him at 12:35, so you got five minutes or you will be late."

With a sigh you said, "Fine, I'm going already."

"I'll pick you up at four alright, Ms. Princess?" Your best friend taunted.

Without answering her question you just gave her an aggravated stare. Then you thought about something, "Where the exact location in the park I suppose to meet him?"

"Easy you know your favorite spot is in the park right?" She questioned.

"Yes"

"Then go there and that's where he would meet you. Now hurry and scud dale, you about to be late" She shooed and drives off.

With another sigh, you went on walking to your favorite spot of the park and to find Egypt sitting on the bench looking up at the clouds under a shady tree.

You continued walking until you got close up on him and said hello.

He then turns his head to face you. Then looks a bit of a surprise at you and says, "Oh, my Ra!" under his breath so that you couldn't hear and then just stares at you with his glowing emerald eyes.

You were wearing a (favorite color) sundress that comes to your knees, sandals, and a purse that matched your sundress.

You gave him an awkward look as you were waiting for him to say something.

He notices your gaze and looked way with cheeks turning rosy pink. You felt the silences being heavy, so you sat next to him. Egypt looked at you confusedly.

"Let's try this again. Hi, my name is (Name), and yours?" you said with a smile on your face as you stuck your hand out.

Egypt looked at your hand then you. He shakes your hand and finally spoke, "Hello, my name is Gupta and it's very nice to finally meet you."

"There, now was that so hard?" You said with another smile.

"I'm sorry for the awkwardness early, it's just that........" he trailed off.

"It's just what?" You asked.

"Nevermind"

"Aw, come on Gupta, please tell me. Please?" You told him in the sweet childish voice.

Then Gupta looked at you blankly and sighed.

"It's just that you look prettier in person." He said while blushing.

"What? Really?!" You said in surprise, this was the first time that anyone other than your friends and family to call you pretty. Also, made your heart flutter a bit.