I have anxiety and I found out the day after my panic attack when I went to the doctors.

I get hyper sometimes but not off sugar and I act creepy at times, saying hello to people I dont know. 

I'm Lesbian and in a relationship with my beautiful wife that I love more than anything.

I will hurt you for making crude remarks.

I have been involved with the police (You dont need to know why).

I use this account on my laptop and @Sleepy_Katsumi on my phone.

I broke two phones in the span of a week.

I have never broken a bone.

In my relationship, I have the shortest length hair, it being mostly shaved with the crown of my head still having hair.

I have had my hair nearly 4 different colours.

Once was blonde which left me with a streak in my hair, Red which is current now and before then I had half of my hair red and blue for a funky hair day.

I have a brother but no sister and I want a sister so bad.

I havent smoked.

I do drink for new years and special occasions.

You may hate me but I dont honestly give a flying fuck.

I'm more known to swear.

I am the male kind of counterpart in my relationship (meaning if it were a straight relationship between me and my gal then Id most likely be the man).

I would love to live somewhere other than England.

I am born Scottish but live in England.

I have been out of England to go to Holland.

My English can be bad at times.