Chapter Three

Chapter Three: Rude

》•°•°•°•°•°•°☆•°•°•°•°•°•《

THIRD POV

"So what happens know?" Kae asked as she sat in a single arm chair while Chieko, Takurou, and their mother sat on the opposite side looking at her.

"Well I guess you guys go to school..." The Seirnuma mother said to her daughters while she looked inbetween them.

"But I don't have any clothes that fit!" Kae didn't want to go to school, especially after this. "You can borrow Chieko's, I'm sure her skirt will fit you" The mother said in a matter of fact tone.

"No offense Chieko, but I don't think any of your shirts will fit me..." Kae said looking at Chieko's small breasts compared to hers. "I have a normal size for a 16 year old" Chieko said covering her chest, "whatever I'm gonna go put on my contacts".

As Chieko stood up, Kae started to speak, "About that....well while I was in the bathroom....I may have knocked them over". Chieko's eyes grew wide as she ran to the bathroom.

She went straight for where she would always leave them only to see her last few pairs either smushed or missing.

"Kae!" Chieko yelled angrily as she stepped out of the bathroom. She ran straight back to the living room.

"She ruined all of my contacts that I had left! I don't get new ones until the end of this month!" The 16 year old that was as tall as a 14 year old yelled as she turned to her older sister, "I hate going outside with my glasses on. I'm gonna end you!"

Chieko went straight at Kae, which resulted for the now skinny Kae to jump over the arm chair and hide behind it screaming, waiting for the younger girl to pounce on her.

Only for it to never come. Kae lifted her head above the chair to see Takurou had lifted her off the floor, holding her in one of his arms.

His face had an expression that said, 'You owe me'. After a while, Chieko calmed down and was once again placed on the floor. She pushed up her glasses before turning to Kae.

"Im sorry Onee-chan...now let's get ready for school." Chieko said as she smiled as if nothing happen before walking of to get ready for school.

-- TIME SKIP --

The Serinuma siblings walked down the hall, as a few people stared at Kae. The older Serinuma sister wasn't use to the attention so whenever she saw someone staring at her, she would stutter a good morning out.

"I'll walk you to class before I head to mine okay?" Chieko smiled at her older sister hoping that would help ease her older sisters nerves. Kae smiled back at Chieko giving her a slight nod. Happy with the nod, Chieko pushed up her large glasses that had been slipping.

The girls finally arrived to Kae's class. Without saying a word, the 17 year old ran off over to Nakano. "A-chan!! Long time no see!!" The girl started to cry as Nakano looked around confused, "I'm sorry I haven't contacted you! I broke my phone!".

"Wait...that voice," Nakano started to think before bursting out Kae's name in shock.

This resulted everyone to shout in shock. Everyone started to close in on Kae, making her panic a little. Just as Chieko was about to step in, someone had beaten her to it.