Chapter Five

Chapter five: the weird date

》•°•°•°•°•°•°☆•°•°•°•°•°•《

CHIEKO'S POV

I messed with my dress as the occasional breeze would raise it up a bit. 'I hate this' I thought chewing on my bottom lip. Don't get me wrong, the dress was cute but I wasn't a big fan of dresses. Turning to look at my Nee-san, I noticed her drooling as she looked around the corner. "Onee-chan? What's wrong?" I asked looking at her yet she doesn't respond.

(Her outfit minus the hat)

"Serinuma-san! Over here!" I hear a male voice call from around the corner. Onee-san snapped out of whatever she was in and turned to me, "I....um, found them". I raised an eyebrow but walk over to her seeing as she was waiting for me. Turning around the corner I see Iga.....whatever the hell that perverts' name was, call to my sister, "what were you doing over there?". Kae and I come into full view when I noticed their facial expressions change. "Sorry for being late!"

"Nah, don't worry" the group of males answered after my beloved sister creepily in sync

"Nah, don't worry" the group of males answered after my beloved sister creepily in sync. "So what are we doing today ?" I asked since the males were just staring at Kae. "Huh? Oh hello Serinuma-san's little sister" The pervert said as I click my tongue at him. "Don't talk to me" I mumble out, avoiding eye contact. "What?" He asked saying it in a tone that suggested he heard me but his facial expression said otherwise. I knew that if I repeated myself Kae would be mad at me, so I smiled at the male, "Nothing."

He looked like he wanted to say more but decided to say quiet. "How about we watch a movie?" Kae asked looking at the boys. They all nodded before we started to head to a theater nearby. Once there, the boys had let Kae choose the movie we planned to watch. But since she wanted to come off as normal, she picked some boring romance movie. When we entered the movie, I noticed that it was almost empty.

"Are we seriously watching this crap?" I mumbled once more. What caught me off guard was when someone replied, "I know the feeling". I snapped my head around to see that it had came from Na-Nanase? oh whatever, his name has a seven somewhere! I seriously need to learn their names.