why me why now

All night i sat up, sat up thinking about wat my mate jack had sed about us robbing a local sweet shop on west lane. The next morning i got woke up by the deffening sound of my alarm clock. I new it was saturday the day we said we shall rob the shop my heart thumped i thought to my self i had never done somthing like this before. when i walked in to see an erderly lady standing behind the counter i could not do it i ran out in fear and hid behind a parked car.

That next day at school i saw my jack and he looked at me and wispred somthing to shan the biggesst billy in the hole school and he burst out laughingi felt so embaresd. in ensglish it felt like 1000 eyes were looking at me in shame but deep down i new i did the right thing bailing on jack. on the way home i saw the same sweet shop and i hurried past it in a rush. i could not tell my mom and dad because they would be so ashamed of me.

For days on end people gave me stick about the whole sweet shop thing i new the only way to make it all better would be to rod that same sweet shop so i did. i set out at 3.30pm after school with jack and i walked in jack distracted the old lady and i begain to pocket thousonds of sweets. about 20 seconds into my sweet raid the old ladys husbond came out the back room and saw me i ran home and jack shortley followed.

about a week latter the old ladys grand son dragged me into an alley from that day he was never seen again.