Chapter 18: Sydney The Reporter

Liams POV

"So Liam, do you have a girlfriend?" the girl asks me. She is a tall straight-haired blonde girl with freckles. She was wearing a dark blue mini skirt and a pink tank top. She looked so cute is=t was hard to resist staring at her... She was just so beautiful... 

"Uh no." I say. She writes something in her little book. Oh,no. What if what she wrote is bad? No Liam, stay positive.

"Well that's a good thing, because I was wondering if you will marry me?" she says. I almost fall over. It was a fan of course it had to be a fan. And she asked me to marry her? But catch myself on the chair I am leaning on. I don't think anyone just saw that.

"Well...You see...I have too...Get to...Know you...I might think about it...What's your name?" I stutter.

"Sydney. So who are they?" she says pointing to Kat and Lily.

That's Kat and Lily." I say pointing as I introduce them.

"And?" she says giving me a suspicious look.

"Kat is Niall's girlfriend and Lily is Zayn's girlfriend. And you are probably familiar with Harry and Louis." I say.

"Yeah, I know them! You guys are One freaking Direction!" She practically squeals.

"Shh! Quiet! We don't want any fans finding us!"

"Oh, sorry." she says shyly. Oh my god. That is SO cute!

 "Okay...Well now that you know who we are... Do you want to come along and hang out with us at some other stores?" I ask her.

Kat and Lily give me a 'did you have to do that?' look. I nod my head a little and smile. They both give me the death glare. Kat grabs my by the arm and says "excuse us for a moment." Niall gives us a funny look and starts whispering with Louis. Kat pulls me to the other side of the food court and pulls my by the water fountain takes a sip and asks "What the hell was that?"

 "I...Well..." Liam no point in denying the truth. "I...I kind of like her. She's nice, cute and funny." I say, my face turning red.

"Well you may like her, but look at her. She looks annoying and looks like she's showing off!" she hisses at me.

"Well I don't care what you think! I invited her to come along with us so be nice to her please!"

"I'll try. Can't make any promises though." she smiles.

"Agh! Fine!" I say. I look over at everyone. They are looking at us with weird looks. "We better gp back now. They are looking at us like we are dating or something."

"Yeah, good idea." she says back. Then she gives me a death glare like, if looks could kill, I'd be dead. Shot at close range. She walks back to them without another word to me. I follow more slowly. Kat kisses Niall hugs each one of the boys, whispers something to Lily, and runs away with  Lily to do more shopping. I get over to them and Niall gives me a 'what was that about?' look. I tell him to call Kat.

"What for?" he asks pulling out his phone. 

"Uh, let's just say I don't think she will answer if i call her." I say.

"Okay?" Niall says dialing Kats number. "Hello? Hey, um Liam wants to talk to you." he says into the phone. I can hear her loud voice complaining. He hands me the phone. "She says you have like two minutes."

"Hello?" I say walking away from everyone for some privacy. I don't want them to hear our conversation. Even if it's only my half of it.

"What do you want?" I hear the annoyed voice of Kat say.

"Well I was hoping you could come back and include Sydney in your shopping." I say.

"Fine!" she says. Then she hangs up. I smile and go back over to everyone.