Water Creatures

I have just woken up this morning, and all of a sudden, I hear splashing in the water and high pitch, almost ultrasound, whistling coming from the river. I tell dawn to stay in the tree where it is safe, I walk down from the tree and kneel down my the edge. There is a pink glimmer beneath the surface, but it looks like a salmon. But its too long. There were 2 or 3 of them, swimming and splashing, and then suddenly... WHOOSH! The pink creature leaps from the water and back down. It looks like a dolphin...

I jump at the creatures sudden appearance from the water. Although it looks like a dolphin, I didn't think dolphins were pink, let alone live in a jungle. I go and get a salmon from the food leaf and sit by the edge, legs crossed. I dangle the fish over the water and one of the pink creatures emerge from the river. It is a dolphin! I call Dawn down to the waters edge. Dawn swings over on her fists and stops next to me. She hoots softly at the sight of the dolphins.

One of the dolphins lift their tail up out of the water and show me a shocking sight. It had a deep cut in the end of their tail. There was no blood as it had already clotted, indicating that it had been there a while. I tell Dawn to stay with them whilst I go and get anti-bacterial gel from my jacket. It should be in one of my pockets and-- I cant believe it! My phone is here! This is amazing! It still has full power too! No signal but still! I clasp my anti-bacterial gel and on my way down the tree, I grab a big leaf and vines.

I tell Dawn that I have found my phone and I explain what a phone is and how it works, all the while putting anti-bacterial gel on the dolphins wound and tying the leaf to its tail with the vines. I decide to name the dolphins.

The one one with the injured tail can be called... Winter, after the dolphin in a movie I watched about an injured dolphin. The one that Dawn fed will be named Wavis, like Mavis but Wave-is. And the second one that I fed is to be called Hope, just because I like the name!

The dolphins are living in the cove near behind the waterfall, a few meters away. When dawn and I went to bed, I dreamt about my Angus again, he was galloping around his field, with me and Dawn on his back, and the dolphins were in the river next to the field we were in. Then I wake up.