Chapter One

No-ones POV

"Nice," proclaimed Stan as he stared at the new bumper sticker reading 'CAUTION: Silver fox at the wheel.' he had just placed on the back of his RV.

"And don't forget the bugs spray! It's perfect for spraying in the face of hitchhikers!" he shouted to Soos, replying with a simple 'on it'.

Dipper, catching sight of Stan, walked up to him curios of what he was doing and asked, "Woah, an RV, camping gear? Are you running from the law again?"

Soos shouted from on top of the RV, "Dude, it's an ultimate Oregon road trip adventure!"

"More like revenge trip," Stan interrupted, " every year my tourist trap competitors prank the Mystery Shack. Last year those hooligans duck-tapped Soos to the ceiling"

"That was a fun 78 hours" Soos replied completely unfazed.

Getting back to his point, he pulled out a map, marked with different tourist attractions and said " Well no more! This year we're visiting every tourist trap along the 'Red Wood' highway and I'm going to prank back every single one."

Unannounced, Mabel and her two friends entered the conversation,
"Bow-wow! Time to let the road dogs BARK!" Grenda proudly broadcast as Candy followed her up with, "That is us! We are the road dogs!"

"Thanks for letting my friends along for our road trip gruncle Stan!" Mabel stated before grinning so hard, all her face was smile.

"The more the merrier! Just sign these non-disclosure agreements. None of your parents are lawyers, right?" he said, handing the two girls their contracts and getting on the RV.

Soos jumped of the RV, "Whatta you say dude? You comin'?"

"Yeah, I already went to the trouble of packing all your stuff. Even the stuff you kept in that secret box under the BED, WOA!" Mabel said before dropping the box on the floor, contents spilling out.

The sight on the floor was disappointing. Several pictures of Wendy and different checklists littered the floor.

"What the? *sigh* What's that?" Mabel questioned, knowing full well what it was.

Scrambling to the floor and collecting the scattered items, hoping nothing more would be seen, Dipper quickly replied "Err-Nothing! Just... Wendy's stuff... from old times."

Mabel and Soos groaned in unison. "Bro, I thought you were finally passed all this!"

"I know! I know... I know she's not interested and I know it's over but, how do you just 'turn off' the way you feel about someone?" Dipper stated, ashamed of himself.

Mabel then spoke some words of wisdom,
"Two words Dipper,

Move on."

"Yea dude, and a road trip's the perfect place to meet new people." Soos added.
Both Mabel and Soos left and got on the RV.

Now alone, Dipper gazed at the photos of Wendy, replacing them with a panflit reading 'rediscover yourself on the road'.
He looked up at the sky, inspired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There you go, BOOM, first chapter! I hoped you enjoyed, even though it was only following the story line but I promise it will venture away from the storyline next chapter.