Chapter Five

I found this pretty image and thought I would give you guys a slight image to work by if needed. You don't have to use it though (⌒_⌒;) .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

The plane shook slightly, waking you up. Still sleepy, you took your earphones out, which were playing (your favourite song), and listened to what was going on.

A somewhat tired looking woman stepped to the front of the plane and started speaking through a microphone.
"We will soon be arriving at Oregon. Please fasten your seat belts."

With that, a sudden wave of excitement rushes over you and a grin to match Mabel's covers your face.

'Finally. The future I've been dreaming of is becoming a reality.'

Time skip to when plane has landed.

Dipper POV

'Ok dip. Calm down. When she gets here, wish her happy birthday and try not to make small talk awkward.'

That kept going through my head as I stood there anxiously with a sign that read '(y/n)'.

'But what if she thinks I'm weird, what if she thinks I'm creepy?? I mean, we've been texting and video calling but we have only ever seen each other in person for maybe an hour when we were twelve!'

My train of thought got cut off by a small girl walking up to me.

"Dipper?" she asked. "Are you alright?"

Now back into reality, I started blankly at her before realising who she is.

She moved closer to my face, poking it a few times. "Hello, Dipper? Anyone home?"
My face grew red as I stuttered for words. "H-hi (y/n)! Wow, I didn't realise you'd be so... Short?"
'great, you blew it.'

She sort of just stood there, her face contorted into an unreadable expression; but if I had to guess, it would be annoyance.

Calmly, she took a step back, breathed in slowly and then out. But when she opened her eyes, she swung her leg full force at my shin.

"That's not how you address someone." she stated before happily skipping off as if nothing had happened.

Your POV

"So, where we goin'?" I asked whilst turning round to find Dipper toppled over on the floor, "Oh come on, I didn't kick you that hard."

Walking over to him, I helped him up. "It's fine, I deserved it. I shouldn't of said that" he said whilst rubbing the back of his neck.

"So where are we goin'?" I asked again.

"This way, we'll get a cab to the Mystery shack and stay with my family until we can move in."

"Sounds good!" I said as a sudden thought came to mind, a cruel grin plastered my face.

"ONWARD MY DEAR FRIEND! WE SHALL RIDE THIS SO CALLED CAB THING TO THE MYSTERY SHACK AND STAY THE NIGHT!" I shouted at the top of my lungs in the middle of a crowd, all remaining dignity lost, and marched through the airport towards the exit with Dippers wrist in hand.

My plan was a success. Dipper just stood there looking at me with a 'why would you do this to me' face as I laughed at him.

We got in a cab and headed to the Mystery shack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I hope you enjoyed, see ya next time! Baii