Jemma & Khaira Chapter one: New Belly decoroum

I brushed my long, black hair that reached my knees, got a hairband but decided to leave it out. I walked out of my room with excitment. Today I'm getting my belly pierced, I thought to myself. I tried to sneak past my mom as I walked into the lounge-room in a middriff and short- shorts.

"Khaira Ebony Middleton, go back into your room right now and change into some appropriate clothes!" Mum yelled as soon as I reached the front door. I knew there was no point in arguing, but I tried anyway. I mean, I am 14, I can have the courage to stand up to my mum... I hope.

"But mummy, Jemma will be here any minute." I fired back.

"Do not use that tone or I will make sure that Jemma will not come and get you and I will make sure that this day never comes for you!" I stomped to my room and slammed the door.

"And do not slam your door again." I wanted to scream! I grabbed my pillow, put it to my face and let it all out. 15 minutes later I came out of my room in ankle length, cream and pink lace printed hippie pants and a matching strapless, cotton middriff. I stood infont of my mum and curled a piece of my hair around my finger.

"Whatever you say I am going to wear a middriff. Its my Birthday." My mum looked disgusted but walked around me and into her bedroom.

*BEEP BEEP*

I ran to the window and looked out to see my sister siting in her baby blue porsh. Grabbing my phone and my purse I walked out the door.

Here goes, say goodbye to a plain belly. My sub-concious put in.

"Jemma, Hey bitch! Waz goin on?" I said as I stepped into the car and sat down on the purple car seats.

"Nothing much bitch! Happy b'day! Are you ready for some decor' on your belly!" We both laughed and giggled as she started the car and drove out of the drive way.

"Hell yeah! Thanks for coming with me sis." I said turning to face her.

"No probblamo sister. You came with me last year when I was 17 to get my tounge pierced. Bitch!" I smiled but playfully swated her arm and put my hand over my chest in an attempt at looking hurt by her choice of words. The car ride was pretty loud since the music was up full blast and we were  singing at the top of our lungs. We actually sounded pretty Good. As Jemma parked the car I got a feeling in my stomach, it was really weird but I soon found out what it was all about. My ex-bestfriend Missy Tagan was getting her lip pierced. How I found that out, when we were besties we told each other we would get something pierced together. I looked at Jemma and she knew what I was thinking, destroy target Missy Tagen. "Hello slut, how are you?" Missy cakeld when she laughed.

Jemma stood infront of me and put on her heart stopping smile. My sister has been in the catalouge that Missy reads all the time, this is bound to work.

"Hi Missy I didn't know you talked to yourself." My sister said, I giggled.

"Oh yeah, Well anyway I thought umm... you looked reeally good in your photo shoot last week Jemma." Missy said blushing. My sister grabbed my hand and Missy gave me her famous death glare.

"What the fuck are you doing with Jemma?"Missy yelled storming towards me.

"I- sh- she is m- my sister." I stammered. Once again Missy cakeled, throwing her head back as she did so.

"You wish! You are lucky you even got to catch a glimps of her. She would much rather hang out with me than a whore like you." Missy said pionting a finger at me. Jemma took a step forward, giggled, than said "Listen Missy, Missy right-"

"Yes that's correct." Missy budded in. Sometimes I want to do some very none christian things to her, like maybe slap her or kick her, whichever one is better.

"-Well, Khaira is correct. I am her sister so if you would like to get the fuck out of my way I can hang out with her instead of a whore like you" With this she gave Missy a 'to die for' smile, grabbed my hand once more she walked us into the piercing store leving Missy mortified by her idol.

Hi guys if you read my first proper story I am so happy thankyou so much!!! I would like to give a shout out to Phoebekitkat, she is my bestie and I would like you all to read her stories.

KISSES!!!

Krules12