Jemma & Khaira Chapter two: Best friends for ever

I looked at the ceiling in the piercing booth as the lady put the numming cream on my belly button. I looked at my sister as she was showing me the funniest pictures from her phone. I laughed so hard at this one picture of a sloth in a onzie the piercing lady told me to shut up and keep still or she would pierce my nose as well. I looked down at my belly and saw something gold... a pin? Yes, a pin was in a hole through my belly button.

"Which er pin- I mean belly ring do yur want?" The lady said. I looked at her in confusion then something unexpected happened. You fainted my annoying sub-concious bud in. I woke up in Jemma's car. I turned to face her but heard... jingles? Jemma's expression had a hidden smile. I looked at the review mirror and gasped feeling my face.

"Do you like it?" Jemma said with anticipation.

"I love it." I said. You see Jemma and I love a famouse rapper called Azelia Banks. In one of Azelia's music video's she has a nose piercing connected to her ear piercing, its a gold chain wich you add charms to.

"Are you sure? I wasn't sure if I should have gotten your nose pierced as well but you always said how much you adored Azelia's gold charm chain so-" I undid my seatbelt and got on my knees so that I could reach over and hug her.

"Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! I love it! you are the freakin' best sister ever." I looked at her with adoration.

"Awe thanks bitch." Jemma said laughing. I giggled as I sank back into my seat and gasped as soon as I looked down at my stomack. I had a B E A UTIFUL (As bruno almighty would put it.) pink fake diamond on my belly button.

"Oh btw, nice outfit today." My sister said looking me up and down with a cheeky grin.

"Oh thanks, this Jemma bitch gave it to me." I giggled and her smile dropped.

"Well, maybe this Jemma bitch will have to just take it back"

"She wouldn't!"

"... we'll see." Jemma said pulling out of the piercing place driveway.

BEST DAY EVER! my sub-concious said, sometimes she wasn't so bad.

Once Jemma had pulled into the driveway I looked at my old beat up mazda. Oh, did I mention they changed the driving law to 14, as in you get your license at 13 and 9 months then you are Good to go. They changed the law because of to many complaining 14 year olds saying that they had no way of getting to work. Well anyway, I looked over to Jemma and she looked back at me.

"I gotta go to the airport in a second to catch my plane back to Byron Bay and I firstly have to drop my car back at daddy's."

"Well I'll see you around bitch. Oh tell Jade I said hi."

"okay bye bitch. Oh tell Bianka  I said hi as Well." I hopped out of the car playing with my new nose-ear piercing. I couldn't care less what mum would say, its my b'day. If you are wondering who the hell Bianka and jade are I will tell you. Jemma and I are half sisters, we have the same dad but different mums we tell everyone that we are full sisters because we love each other so much.

"In heaven's name what is that on your face Khaira Ebony Middleton."

"Good heavens mother." I said mimicking her tone. "If you are talking to yourself its called desperation in being a parent." I giggled as I walked past her. I walked into my room and threw my purse on my bed, it landed upside down and every thing fell out.

"Ofcourse it did." I yelled. I grabbed my mermaid towel and sat on my bed taking off my shoes.

*CLINK CLINK*

I looked over my shoulder and saw a tiny nose ring bag with a tiny gold nose ring and a tiny silver belly button ring inside it with a card plasted to the side. I turned around fully and opend it once my shoes were off. It read:

'For the shower your about to have!

kiss kiss

love Jemma!'

Freakin' best sister ever! My sub-concious added in before I shouted it to the world with a microphone. I got up slipping my shirt over my head.

"ow ow OW!" I pulled it back down and took out my nose-ear ring. I tried once more and succeded in slipping it over my head. I pit in my nose the tiny gold nose ring and did the same to my belly button ring. I walked into my onsuite and put on the water. TO HOT! TO COLD! Ahhh just mildly scolding. My annoying sub-concious yelled in my head, I am really starting to hate her.

"All that you give,  is why you don't deliver, stuck in a phase, misguided by mistakes..." I am singing because I plugged my phone into my speakers on the wall, now I am walking into the shower... why am I giving you stalker information.

"Your addictive posion is dragging me down, tryna swim out I'm stuck your watchin me drown. lying awake, the colours all fade, from the tears on my face,Hmm hmm hm hmm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." I turned off the water and grapped my towel. Pushing open the door I admired myself in the mirror.